• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Hendo on why he left

Status
Not open for further replies.
I usually find most things cringey but I didn't mind the shuffle.

I liked it, mostly because it meant that we were raising another trophy. Because of those disgusting, cheating cunts up the road, we were denied at least two more of the one that matters most during his time here...

Hendo on the Qatar World Cup in 2022:
“When we were given the briefing, which was really important, it was quite shocking and disappointing,” said the Liverpool captain as he prepared for a role in Southgate’s midfield against Switzerland at Wembley on Saturday. “It’s horrendous really when you look at some of the issues that are currently happening and have been happening over there.
“As a team we’re just sort of digesting that, coming up with ideas of what we want to do going forward because it’s an opportunity to maybe shine a light on the issues and use our platforms to make change for the better.”

Hendo today:
Saudi Arabia announced their intention to host the 2034 men’s World Cup. The bid is being publicly supported by Jordan Henderson, Karim Benzema, and more.
Henderson, the former Liverpool captained, who exited Merseyside this summer to join Al Ettifaq, said in a video: “Go Saudi Arabia 2034!” The video was posted by media outlet Asharq Al-Awsat. In the tweet, they incorrectly refer to Henderson as England captain.

Hendo on the Qatar World Cup in 2022:
“When we were given the briefing, which was really important, it was quite shocking and disappointing,” said the Liverpool captain as he prepared for a role in Southgate’s midfield against Switzerland at Wembley on Saturday. “It’s horrendous really when you look at some of the issues that are currently happening and have been happening over there.
“As a team we’re just sort of digesting that, coming up with ideas of what we want to do going forward because it’s an opportunity to maybe shine a light on the issues and use our platforms to make change for the better.”

Hendo today:
Saudi Arabia announced their intention to host the 2034 men’s World Cup. The bid is being publicly supported by Jordan Henderson, Karim Benzema, and more.
Henderson, the former Liverpool captained, who exited Merseyside this summer to join Al Ettifaq, said in a video: “Go Saudi Arabia 2034!” The video was posted by media outlet Asharq Al-Awsat. In the tweet, they incorrectly refer to Henderson as England captain.
He is captain of England though.

The English Gay Stoning Team.

It’s definitely not about money - maybe they just love him more or believe in him more.

I’m sure the money’s life changingly good, but… well….. it’s just another reason to dislike footballers.

So, he's basically getting $1000 for every person that watches him each week... Wow. Imagine if he HAD gone for the money...

Go on, this is your job interview. What's the strategy?

He funded a hospital and things were different back then, we’re looking at it through a modern lens. It’s not like he killed anyone, the man actually saved lives and fixed it for the majority of kids he met.

That’s not a strategy is it, those are just facts. My strategy will be facts and a ouija board session where the creep himself denies all allegations.

Gonna be hosting a World Cup in a decade. The future of football.

Outstanding.

The problem is FIFA have made the alt option worse by sending the WC around multiple countries. USA, Canada, Mexico? Fck sake and not even going to mention what they have planned for the next one across multiple countries. How can anyone realistically follow a team anymore? It’s like picking between punched or kicked in the face but you must pick one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom