• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Hendo'n his way out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww you care, that's sweet. It's the thought that counts. A pity for the several thousand children who are now homeless due to crippling inflation and interest rates that your retarded idea of being a caring human being has accidentally caused.

2023-07-13_07-59-10.png

You only care enough to get the feels pumping. You don't care enough to open up a book and learn what will actually help the people you virtue signal your care for. No, that requires actual work and intelligence. Fuck that shit. Just take a knee like Hendo and jobs a good un!

You are absolutely a woke fool. Your faith and your notion of care is up there with the catholic church.

What a truly pathetic and predictable response.

Yes, we have return of more US State stats this time outside GC multiverse. It has been while but then Trump is still a nonse.

Wait till Dantes plots that homeless figure back a few years and spots where the downward trend in homeless changed to an upward trend.

I wonder if anyone can guess what year and who was President…

You can’t have the first paragraph and then say he wasn’t a good skipper. Ideally your captain does both but each of these set of qualities on their own can make a great captain. Gerrard inspired his teammates and the fans like nobody else had before or after. He lacked what Henderson brings but there are a huge number of players who respond to a captain who leads by example and is the best player in the team by a country mile more often than not and walks the walk when the chips are down.

Yes I can, and with zero apology. The idea that Stevie "inspired his teammates" is a myth. More often than not he had the polar opposite effect and, as others have also said, a number of those teammates actually played better when he wasn't there to yell at them for not being as good as he was. It would be very interesting to get an honest answer from Rafa on why he was apparently OK, initially at least, with the idea of selling Stevie. I'd lay good money it had a lot to do with this.

Wait till Dantes plots that homeless figure back a few years and spots where the downward trend in homeless changed to an upward trend.

Have a gold star my child. For trying. For participation. Unfortunately, I won't be using the same laughably stupid data analysis skills that you did for the transient not transient southern border crossings, so I won't be coming to any comically dumb orange man bad conclusions.

I’m reading this disjointed thread and it makes me so much more happy that I have that total cunt on ignore.

Just as well. Since everyone is on their high horse about Henderson, feigning woke outrage, yet Dirty Sanchez over here uses homophobic slurs directed against posters, no problem, he virtue signals enough to pump up your feels the rest of the time, so net net the occasional homophobia from this piece of shit is neither here nor there.

It would more interesting if he could provide UK homeless data during the same time.

Yes I can, and with zero apology. The idea that Stevie "inspired his teammates" is a myth. More often than not he had the polar opposite effect and, as others have also said, a number of those teammates actually played better when he wasn't there to yell at them for not being as good as he was. It would be very interesting to get an honest answer from Rafa on why he was apparently OK, initially at least, with the idea of selling Stevie. I'd lay good money it had a lot to do with this.
How is it a myth when player after player said exactly that?

Have a gold star my child. For trying. For participation. Unfortunately, I won't be using the same laughably stupid data analysis skills that you did for the transient not transient southern border crossings, so I won't be coming to any comically dumb orange man bad conclusions.

Oh… we’re on to migration now are we after getting your pants pulled down… again… on homelessness this time.

Nah you’ll stick with dumb orange man good conclusions and assorted piffle.. as usual.

Keep going.. everyone can’t wait for your next words of wisdom.

No.. it just needs a true blast from the past.. I'd argue someone like @Marquis or @Ryan

My tongue is firmly in cheek of course. Its been ages since I've seen you post.

We’re more likely to get Glock or Blackie Grey back.

Maybe Paddy will finally turn up to collect the ticket he’s buying…

I've lost track of this thread so replying to this out of context but...

Stevie always seemed to have a great relationship with the good players we had - Torres, Alonso, Suarez etc.

If the shit ones were overawed or got yelled at... it was because they were shit. And not shit in a "they could be better in the right environment" kinda shit. They were just shit. Rafa was great for us, for a time, but alongside some of the great players he bought, were an awful lot of shit ones. Gerrard had his faults, sure, but we'd have been in the shit without him.

Lot of 'shit's in there.

I've lost track of this thread so replying to this out of context but...

Stevie always seemed to have a great relationship with the good players we had - Torres, Alonso, Suarez etc.

If the shit ones were overawed or got yelled at... it was because they were shit. And not shit in a "they could be better in the right environment" kinda shit. They were just shit. Rafa was great for us, for a time, but alongside some of the great players he bought, were an awful lot of shit ones. Gerrard had his faults, sure, but we'd have been in the shit without him.

Lot of 'shit's in there.

That's largely true about our best players, though there were one or two signs that Stevie was starting to lose patience with Torres towards the end of his time at LFC when Torres looked pretty uninterested in some games. As far as the rest are concerned, though, while Rafa's transfer record was certainly spotty, more than one of those other players had better games when Stevie wasn't there, added to which one of a skipper's responsibilities - IMO anyway - is to help each player and the team as a whole play better. In my book that responsibility is, if anything, even more acute when the team is having a bad time.

Stevie had enormous strengths as a player and yes, we'd have been in dead lumber without him in our side. However, specifically as captain and in terms of what a good captain can bring to a team, I don't think it helped that he had the armband. I didn't think then and I still don't think now that GH should have taken it from Sami.

wow
well, we should be happy about that one, isolated

puts some pressure on the incoming ones, and to get one more
thiago can leave too, as he has been close to stealing a living

Oh… we’re on to migration now are we after getting your pants pulled down… again… on homelessness this time.

Nah you’ll stick with dumb orange man good conclusions and assorted piffle.. as usual.

Keep going.. everyone can’t wait for your next words of wisdom.

There really is no depth to how dumb you are.

This place hasnt changed one bit...well done lads! :D

I'll be back to Liverpool this season after 4 years..and quite often as i got 2 season tickets. B'mouth and Villa booked already.
I'd happily share a pint with the locals/ (civilized) site members...

Massive mistake to let Hendo go imo.
4th at best this season

I'll be back to Liverpool this season after 4 years..and quite often as i got 2 season tickets. B'mouth and Villa booked already.

4th at best this season

FUCKING HELL!!!!
This thread has definitely and I mean definitely brought back some LEGENDS!!!

WE WANT @Ryan (take II)

4th at best this season
That’s me out of the equation.

FUCKING HELL!!!!
This thread has definitely and I mean definitely brought back some LEGENDS!!!

WE WANT @Ryan (take II)

Thanks LTW...
but to be honest, i've never been a very popular figure on here,
my Rafa criticism wasnt going well with some of his 6CM fanatics.

Its all in the past now, im much wiser now

Was Ryan banned or is he on a break?

Back to our captain, is it a done deal?

Thanks LTW...
but to be honest, i've never been a very popular figure on here,
my Rafa criticism wasnt going well with some of his 6CM fanatics.

Its all in the past now, im much wiser now

Was Ryan banned or is he on a break?

Back to our captain, is it a done deal?

We never banned Ryan - husband, fatherhood and probably millions of aussie dollars have made him too busy for the site.
Oncy quit
Sunny (aka @Lippy visits sometimes)
Don't think Sheikh does.

It's done wrt Hendo - mistake imo but he wants out, so not much we can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom