• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Hendo'n his way out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Easy for everyone to criticise him, but with the money on offer, very little (if any) would turn it down.
Queue all the "yeah, b..b..but he's already a millionaire so by default he HAS no other option but turn it down!!!!!"

Thanks to this thread, I now hate Henderson - he better not be here come the start of the season.

Day after day of clicking on this thread just to read some non-update from Twitter or inane shit about the pros and cons of going to Saudi.

Ditto Fabinho.

They both need to fuck off pronto.

he has a choice, but the fact that he is already a millionaire does play a role
of course it does

Course he does but people feel they have the god given right to dictate the choices someone else makes.....last time I checked, it was Hendo's life....he can make his own choices without the need to explain them and certainly without being told by others he has no option.

It's a bit like Mandela's response to the west when he went to visit and befriended Gaddafi after he supported the countries anti-apartheid regime. "Who are they to dictate to us who our friends should be, those that feel irritated by our friendship can go jump in the pool"

Course he does but people feel they have the god given right to dictate the choices someone else makes.....last time I checked, it was Hendo's life....he can make his own choices without the need to explain them and certainly without being told by others he has no option.

How dare you judge the people that judge the other people. Do you think you have a right to an opinion as well?

absolutely
it is his choice, and I don't have to agree with it either
Mandela is on another level though, he worked on a humanitarian level and his approach of forgiveness is commendable

It's a bit like Mandela's response to the west when he went to visit and befriended Gaddafi after he supported the countries anti-apartheid regime. "Who are they to dictate to us who our friends should be, those that feel irritated by our friendship can go jump in the pool"

Mandela was loyal to the core to everyone who supported him - for better or worse.
He's more like Klopp!

How dare you judge the people that judge the other people. Do you think you have a right to an opinion as well?

Whether I agree with it or not is irrelevant......and there is no judgement there whichever side you take, it's those that want to dictate the choices in life made other than your own (or to an extent your family), that no one has a right to.

For example, I can say I don't agree with his move.....without being judgemental......without dictating his choice.

Whether I agree with it or not is irrelevant......and there is no judgement there whichever side you take, it's those that want to dictate the choices in life made other than your own (or to an extent your family), that no one has a right to.

what you say is absurd
of course we can judge others

all societies have institutions doing so juridically, and morally too, through religion i.e.

what you say is absurd
of course we can judge others

all societies have institutions doing so juridically, and morally too, through religion i.e.

That's fine, I'm not now gonna think differently of you as a result.....we agree to disagree on the matter and we move on.

This debate has been given far too much attention than needed tbh and in the end I'll choose to remember him how I want to just like every other fan/person will do.

A great captain, a true leader, that helped us to win everything there was to......started as a young boy and struggled to settle before finding his feet and eventually grew as a player with the captaincy. Name secured in the legacy book along with the other legends. I don't think they'll be an asterix next to his name which goes on and mentions his afterlife at Liverpool but fans will jump in and go on about anyway.

People wanna bring up "sad ending", I agree....I'll look back on that last season he played for us and think, god damn Hendo....that was fucking shit. I agree.

Thanks to this thread, I now hate Henderson - he better not be here come the start of the season.

Day after day of clicking on this thread just to read some non-update from Twitter or inane shit about the pros and cons of going to Saudi.

Ditto Fabinho.

They both need to fuck off pronto.

Very much with you.

Or in a nod to SCM of old......Hendo, thanks for the trophies, now fuck off!

Last edited:
A sad end for a player who brought more success than some of us had seen for a long time.

From a lad struggling to nail down a position and win of the crowd, to nearly going to fulham....to our captain.

So long, and thanks for all the trophies

Mandela was loyal to the core to everyone who supported him - for better or worse.
He's more like Klopp!

You do know he was Jewish really, don't you, Wizzy? Born Nelson Mandelbaum. ;)

On a related matter, the only piece of graffiti I ever wrote in my life was on a student poster saying "Free Nelson Mandela!". I added underneath "...with every packet of Bold Automatic".

Wonder who'll have the honour of interviewing him first. Wonder what agreements will have to be made before they get to speak to him.

Boy George is another one who only gets interviewed if you promise not to mention stuff. For him it was kidnapping that lad and tieing him to a radiator. Different strokes and all that.

Even better, he'd be perfect to interview him

Only took him 2 weeks to find the training ground.

Now LFC, don't wait another 2 weeks to announce the departure....let's hurry this along and close the chapter.

I wonder what kinda goodbye he gets. 10 years here, won fucking everything, should be getting a hero's sendoff but instead he's disappearing.

Maybe he did a Gerrard and he needs to wait for a scoop to die down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom