• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Here come da Judge!

Sorry haven't been on much yet - my new set-up isn't behaving itself consistently yet (I get to the sites I want to go to, but can't always interact with them). Tech guy who set it up says this is to be expected from a new Tinternet connection for the first few days.

Hamstrung-Pigeon ? What a brilliant, perfectly aft, moniker for a LFC fans forum.

When I first discovered LFC sites I went on the club's official one and we used to get a bluenose troll name of Golden Vision (nickname for one of their past players apparently) coming on there to try and wind us up. I always called him Golden Pigeon and he didn't like that.

Sorry haven't been on much yet - my new set-up isn't behaving itself consistently yet (I get to the sites I want to go to, but can't always interact with them). Tech guy who set it up says this is to be expected from a new Tinternet connection for the first few days.
Haha what?! Everything should work perfectly out of the box - there is no reason whatsoever it should take a 'few days' !

Had to go and Google that word:
TINternet is a new platform for trans-, inter- and non-binary people to search for TIN* related organisations and information.

Where's my Roy Hodgson post? Did I make top 50? :)

Sorry, no :-( But Kudos for getting 20 likes by re-posting a post that got you 25 likes

1709806043809.png

Tbf JJ had to remember the passwords for his 5 other accounts that have all miraculously started posting this week too 🤣

Yeah, that doesn't sound right. Sounds like he doesn't know and next port of call.. have you tried to turn it off and back on again. First line of support.

I have tried that (it was suggested in the booklet which came with the new router) with mixed results at different times. After I called my provider's helpdesk earlier today, they reset my router remotely and directed me to the Reset button on the router (which the booklet said nothing about and which I'll bear in mind) but hopefully things are sorted now.

Now THAT’S how you harvest likes.

Wondered how long it took JJ to work out this elaborate masterplan.
You kids have much to learn.

36 and counting. Is that a new record for a single post ?

Is it bollocks. I fecked off for 6 months or so a few years back and not one of you miserable bastards worried about me. Two of you even texted and told me to stay away!!!! ;)

Except Stu. Stu checked on me. I love me some Stu. :) Must be a Dublin thing, eh?

Is it bollocks. I fecked off for 6 months or so a few years back and not one of you miserable bastards worried about me. Two of you even texted and told me to stay away!!!! ;)

Except Stu. Stu checked on me. I love me some Stu. :) Must be a Dublin thing, eh?
It's for your own good, especially your mental health.

Did you forget to check in on your xpert eleven team? That's the trigger for search parties to get their gear on.

Welcome back JJ, you have been missed!
We need old faithful on Sunday.

I wasn't really dead, as everyone can see, but I do have to report the sad demise of Old Faithful, which breathed its last in the early part of last season after 46 incredible years. I hadn't the heart to break the news on here and hoped folks would quietly forget.

Old Faithful was never a talisman for league games though - its record in those was very spotty. Cup games were its speciality.

Well fuck me his new PC lasted barely an hour. Who’s his techy? @Oncy?

The PC's not the issue, mate. The problem's been establishing a consistent Internet connection. I just reset the new router - again - and so far things are holding firm. Here's hoping.

The PC's not the issue, mate. The problem's been establishing a consistent Internet connection. I just reset the new router - again - and so far things are holding firm. Here's hoping.
You need to log back in to Xpert Eleven before they kick you out.
I have put a protect notice on Crossbone Skulls but I doubt that will protect you from the game admin.

Had to go and Google that word:
TINternet is a new platform for trans-, inter- and non-binary people to search for TIN* related organisations and information.
Around 'my way' it's called 'TinterKlacker'..... I find myself yearning for a cessation in his (JJ's) pilfering of my vernacular treasures, endeavouring to cloak them as indigenous to his own environs. Alas, it is beyond my purview that he dwells in Worcester rather than the esteemed precincts of the remarkably fashionable Hertfordshire..... @Judge Jules 'Tinternet' indeed!.......... :p;)

Back
Top Bottom