• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Here come da Judge!

"He hath risen"

Resurrection.png
Lolz.. he should he messaged on Good Friday... then we'd all have believed.

Now THAT’S how you harvest likes.

Wondered how long it took JJ to work out this elaborate masterplan.
You kids have much to learn.

36 and counting. Is that a new record for a single post ?

Even dreamy has almost as many likes for a post (34) and I managed one with 32

Yes I'm a little bored a work so have set up a query on our DB :) Now I can tell anyone their most popular post!

Last edited:
Even dreamy has almost as many likes for a post (34) and I managed one with 32

Yes I'm a little bored a work so have set up a query on our DB :) Now I can tell anyone their most popular post!
I find this obsession with likes perplexing.

Lads, I just got off the blower with Steve McMoneyman, and he was telling me he lives near Julian Ward (neighbors) and that he studied law for a few years before moving into sports, and he goes by the name of "Judge Jules" to his friends.

I think we might have just cracked the DaVinci code of SCM when the PC went into the repair shop.

...and this really belongs in the General Chat forum but, in the interests of reaching as many of you lot as quickly as poss.(and not to sound too much like Gary Glitter): HALLO, HALLO, IT'S GOOD TO BE BACK!

My 13/14-year-old desktop died at the end of January. A local computer place, which came recommended, told me they could fix it but changed their minds - after a week - so I asked an ex-colleague of my sis who worked in IT to replace it and do the set-up for me. Turned out (a) my previous broadband speed was rubbish and wouldn't support a new set-up, though it was enough for my requirements previously, and (b) he himself on his own admission was a bit out of the loop and had to come back a number of times for various things. All finished today though.

Us Scousers don't know when we're beaten (the Red ones anyway) so bring on the flaming, you bunch of trogs! :cool:
So glad you are back - been going around the streets of Ilford - asking people if anyone knows you, have they heard of you, you used to live there in the 70's/80's and you are like missing in action on a football forum.

Back
Top Bottom