• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Hull

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long are you going to just champion your favourites? You've already been on SCM for 9 seasons.

You make it sound like I'm the only one doing it? If I'm even doing it.
I choose to talk about players that I think can make a difference, like for instance Coutinho.
Wasn't I accused of trolling just I while ago when I wanted Balotelli upfront with Lambert?

I also choose to mention players I'm disappointed with.

I can start a random thread about Manquillo if you want? Obviously regarding how I like his tenacity and will.

I posted Rodgers pre-match comments on the changes to the team. The first thing you did was ask about Coutinho, not a genuine did he mention Coutinho? It was an agenda driven where the fuck is Coutinho explain that question.

Not long after someone gave their opinion about Can and Lallana being excellent to which of course you replied something about does excellent now mean average.

Then you continued to whinge about Coutinho until after half time, that's when I abandoned the match thread so fuck knows what you posted since then. Point is yes you brought up Coutinho, pre-match no less, and yes you had the first dig at Lallana too not long into the match.

There's no need to go on about something to the point where it drives people mental.

Did I bring up Coutinho vs Lallana though, which was the original question?

I wasn't bothered with Lallana starting, I was more bothered with Coutinho not starting hence why I asked.

Yes Lallana was average, how the fuck was he excellent? Did I mention Coutinho in that post?

Believe what you want, I don't care.

I only wanted Coutinho to start and frankly any sane person would understand why after the game.

I have right to say my opinion about Lallana's performance like any one else, but I didn't turn this thread into a Lallana vs Coutinho discussion.

Did I bring up Coutinho vs Lallana though, which was the original question?

I wasn't bothered with Lallana starting, I was more bothered with Coutinho not starting hence why I asked?

Yes Lallana was average, did I mention Coutinho then?

You're piecing things that don't belong together here, but sure believe what you want. I don't care.
I only wanted Coutinho to start and frankly any sane person would understand why after the game.

What original question? I wasn't responding to any question, I just pointed out that you were crying about these things for 45+ minutes in the match thread and you're still at it 3 hours later. It gets old.

So far Lallana has been a major disappointment, hopefully he will come good. For. The foreseeable future I would bench him, give him 10-15 minutes apart from FA cup where he can start. He can the ease his way in with less pressure, he is hanging onto the ball too long, is slow and isn't really performing. Granted not a lot of players are at present but take him out of the firing line.

I would also bench Allen and replace him with Can and go SG, JH and EC as the midfield three for the next few games. Allen Is meant to be the creative one and keep things ticking over but that isn't happening so let's see if we do better with a different 3.

I would also go 2 up top with the combo that ended today's game, whether it was Hull just dropping or a genuine fact there was another body we improved. I would also take Stirling out and tell him to go on holiday for a week, get away from the hassles for a bit.

The one thing Rodgers does need to do is give the back four more than one fucking game together - the more a defence plays the better they get, you can't swap that many every game and expect it all to be good.

I think it might have been Goebbels who said that, if you repeat a lie often enough, it'll become the truth in people's minds. The same applies to innocent but total bollocks like "So far Lallana has been a major disappointment". Check out Morse's MOTM thread and you'll see Lallana in 3rd place, including two MOTM awards of his own, so let's dispose of that Modo-inspired rubbish once and for all. The truth is that he's been one of the few players who have performed anywhere near our standard of last season. He should be in the side more, not less.

That stuff about Allen is almost as bad. For one thing he's hardly been a regular, and besides he was a major factor in the defence performing better yesterday, showing for the ball, keeping it moving and doing more than most to keep the attack ticking over. He too should be in more often, not less.

Lallana is quality. its the agenda driven twats that continually bemoan his signing on tediously regular basis that serve to create and perpetuate the myth that he isn't. Allen is also quality, but he'll rarely chip in with goals or quarterback passes and so, many will fail to see just what he brings to the team.

No worries mate. I blame the result on @Piedro who was bigging up his 18 win record before the game. Stupid jinxy mofo..

I should have gone

Obviously we're just shit rather than me being a jinx

Hope you're going to Newcastle and Chelsea mate!

Nope sorry, Neither.... My next Game will be Stoke I think. Unless Fabs wants me to go the Chelsea game?

He got Chelsea, Everton, Man Utd, I got Spurs, Arsenal, City.

Nope sorry, Neither.... My next Game will be Stoke I think. Unless Fabs wants me to go the Chelsea game?

He got Chelsea, Everton, Man Utd, I got Spurs, Arsenal, City.
I got arsenal and you got Chelsea because I had Chelsea last year

I think it might have been Goebbels who said that, if you repeat a lie often enough, it'll become the truth in people's minds. The same applies to innocent but total bollocks like "So far Lallana has been a major disappointment". Check out Morse's MOTM thread and you'll see Lallana in 3rd place, including two MOTM awards of his own, so let's dispose of that Modo-inspired rubbish once and for all. The truth is that he's been one of the few players who have performed anywhere near our standard of last season. He should be in the side more, not less.

That stuff about Allen is almost as bad. For one thing he's hardly been a regular, and besides he was a major factor in the defence performing better yesterday, showing for the ball, keeping it moving and doing more than most to keep the attack ticking over. He too should be in more often, not less.

Well said. I don't know what team some of our 'supporters' watch, sometimes... Or if they really want us to do well at all.

I'm defo going Chelsea & Stoke, Fabio will be going to Arsenal.

Sunderland and Swansea TBA

I'm defo going Chelsea & Stoke, Fabio will be going to Arsenal.

Sunderland and Swansea TBA

I'm bringing over a gang of Irish for the Arsenal game. Should I tell them to not bother now that Sir Jinx-A-Lot is going?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom