• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Hull

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manquillo Skrtel Lovren Moreno
Gerrard
Henderson Coutinho
Sterling Lallana
Borini

I know Borini isn't fancied by many, but at least he'll work the channels and draw defenders out of position for the likes of Sterling and Henderson to exploit.

Manquillo Skrtel Lovren Moreno
Gerrard
Henderson Coutinho
Sterling Lallana
Borini

I know Borini isn't fancied by many, but at least he'll work the channels and draw defenders out of position for the likes of Sterling and Henderson to exploit.

Swap Allen in for Coutinho and I'd go with that. Bringing Coutinho on at some stage.

i don't get for the life of me why Brodgers insist on not playing Borini.. he would keep the intensisty of our game going, draw defenders elsewhere to release the likes of Sterling, Lallana and Coutinho

i don't get for the life of me why Brodgers insist on not playing Borini.. he would keep the intensisty of our game going, draw defenders elsewhere to release the likes of Sterling, Lallana and Coutinho

I'd guess it's because he's not very good. He has nowhere near the potential that Balotelli has. It's easy to say the players not playing are better than the ones that are playing. That is, until they actually play and you realise they're no better.

But considering Balotelli doesn't seem to want to use his, and Sturridge is injured, Borini might get his chance as the best of a bad bunch.

Never wanted to see a player dropped as much as Balotelli, that said Johnson and Gerrard both need to be dropped aswell.

Id go with

Manquillo-Skrtel-Lovren-Moreno
----------Can-----Allen
Lallana--Henderson--Coutinho
-------------Sterling

We need to smash these cunts, the only way to can react after yesterday is a strong convincing win, were in danger of this season spiralling out of control otherwise. Fabio, take a year holiday to give us a chance of winning something this season.

We need to smash these cunts, the only way to can react after yesterday is a strong convincing win, were in danger of this season spiralling out of control otherwise. Fabio, take a year holiday to give us a chance of winning something this season.

I'd take any win at this stage. We need a bit of consistency, and luck. We're not that bad a team, and we can easily get fourth if we manage to struggle through until Sturridge is back. Once he's back in the team, I think we'll gain a lot of confidence and start playing a lot better.

I'd take any win at this stage. We need a bit of consistency, and luck. We're not that bad a team, and we can easily get fourth if we manage to struggle through until Sturridge is back. Once he's back in the team, I think we'll gain a lot of confidence and start playing a lot better.

Too much weight being put on Sturridge shoulders, he wont solve the black hole in central midfield, organise our defence or turn Mignolet into a competent keeper

Too much weight being put on Sturridge shoulders, he wont solve the black hole in central midfield, organise our defence or turn Mignolet into a competent keeper

I agree, there is, but it's the situation we've left ourselves in.

I don't think there's that big hole in central midfield, we could improve yes, but Henderson, Allen, Sterling, Gerrard, Coutinho, Lallana, Can are all good players. The problem is that none of them, nor the strikers(besides Sturridge) are very good at scoring. Once Sturridge is back, our midfield will look a lot better.

The defence does need work, but it did last season too, same goes for Mignolet.

Lambert needs to start for me. I think we'll return to 2 up top - big changes need to be made for this off the back of QPR and RM.

---------------Mignolet---------------
Manquillo--Skrtel--Sakho--Moreno
------------------Can-----------------
-----------Hendo----Allen-----------
----------------Lallana---------------
-----------Borini------Lambert------

I think this is where we see Stevie struggle for 3 games a week and I think Raheem needs to be given a rest after having so much pressure put on him. Wouldn't be surprised to see Sterling start with Lambert though.

Coutinho probably still deserves a start based on QPR but I would want a more MF like midfield with Hendo and Allen and Lallana needs to start.

Stick Gerrard behind the striker again. He looked good there against West Brom

He isn't going to drop Gerrard though, is he? Plus Lallana can still play.

He isn't going to drop Gerrard though, is he? Plus Lallana can still play.

He may do given he has shown at QPR that he thinks Can should start at DM and maybe he also recognises that Lallana is our most influential player at present. He can easily use the "7 games in 20 days" line re: benching Stevie.

I'd play the diamond.

Migs
Manquillo
Lovren
Skrtel
Moreno
Can
Sterling
Hendo
The llama
Mario
Borini

Hull are surprisingly decent, this might be the first time ever I don't predict a win for Liverpool in the prediction contest.

I hope he doesn't suffer from 'Stubborn Manager Syndrome'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom