• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Injuries updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luis Diaz leaves Liverpool training camp after injury setback

GettyImages-1447184924-1024x784.jpg

By James Pearce
8m ago

Luis Diaz has left Liverpool’s training camp in Dubai after suffering a setback in his recovery from a knee injury.
The Colombia international only returned to parts of team training on Tuesday following eight weeks on the sidelines.
However, he since complained of discomfort in the same knee and the decision was taken for him to return to the UK. He will now undergo a scan to determine the extent of the problem with Jurgen Klopp facing an anxious wait.

The 25-year-old hasn’t featured since the defeat to Arsenal in early October and is now a major doubt for Liverpool’s festive schedule.
Klopp’s side return to competitive action when they face Manchester City in the Carabao Cup on December 22 before travelling to Aston Villa in the Premier League on Boxing Day. Liverpool then face Leicester on December 30 before taking on Brentford on January 2.
Liverpool play a friendly against Lyon in Dubai this Sunday.

Only that he is a rightwinger.
If we are looking for stopgap solutionas then the loan market would be it, but the loanees we have got recently have been less than shit.
If you're looking at wingers whose contracts are ending in June 2023
Trossard
Cantwell
Chris Willock

I'd love to say lets go for Leroy Sane or Mudryk but I doubt we have the money in Jan if we're going all out in the summer.
Suffice to say we will get no one for LW and probably play 4-4-2 or 4-5-1 with Harvey out wide

@Woland 's writing reminds me of - and is even better than - Tucker Max. Which reminds me that Tucker started a publishing company to help writers self-publish.

Scribe Media - https://scribemedia.com/

Anyways, I think the world should know the beauty and depravity of these stories.

So basically, as we were, with a load of players returning from a month on sunnier shores, to freeze and seize up

Naby keita is back playing football ....

How long has he got left here , 6 months ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom