• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Injuries updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad i could help
Never let me down do you Markeh.

I know I can always come to you for anything and you'll always be there for me <3.

You're my 1 true heart soul and spirit on here. You're my little shining light at the end of a dark hopeless tunnel.

Never let me down do you Markeh.

I know I can always come to you for anything and you'll always be there for me <3.

You're my 1 true heart soul and spirit on here. You're my little shining light at the end of a dark hopeless tunnel.

you’re like a fifth son to me

Wife force you into adopting another 3?

We can always plan a conspiracy to get rid of them.

Can't wait for Arthur to take the Premier League BY STORM

Arthur????

He does as he pleases and he won’t even come between the moon and New York City!!!

I know it’s crazy, but it’s the best that he can do!!

Arthur????

He does as he pleases and he won’t even come between the moon and New York City!!!

I know it’s crazy, but it’s the best that he can do!!
giphy.gif

So, are there any midfield loan options out there for us? Looking at our squad registrations I assume it would need to be a ‘home grown’ loanee

Echo reporting that Firmino and Virgil could be back against Everton next weekend.

Both trained today but on their own, they haven't started training in the groups yet. Early days I reckon, but they are definitely back out there a bit sooner than expected, going off what Klopp was saying last week.

Great news either way though.

The break will have been great for Virgil. He’ll be rocking for the rest of the season.

Eh, let's not rush big Virg back before he's fully recovered. We don't need him against Everton, and definitely don't the suicide bombers flinging themselves at him

Not really new thread worthy but the CL squad seems to be confirmed

Melo / Ramsay out, Badger in a B squad or something like that because he’s been here 2 years

Gakpo / Naby / Ox in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom