• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Is Bill Kenwright Dead? RIP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like he's dead then. RIP. He didn't deserve half of the stick he took from the bitter supporters. I don't know how he put up with it.

R.I.P.

[article]
As part of his and Everton’s unwavering support for the victims of the Hillsborough disaster, the native Liverpudlian delivered a poignant speech at the 2013 memorial service at Anfield.

“I hope since that day you have known the support of Everton Football Club for you,” he said during an emotional message. “I saw your banner saying, ‘You’ve taken on the wrong city.’

“Well, you’ve taken on the wrong mums too, because we all know about Liverpool mums and the way they fight for their kids and their family. I don’t know the pain but I appreciate the pain you would have felt on that day.

“We salute you. The door is always open for you [at Everton].”
[/article]

He did look pretty sick when the camera rested on him during the derby, but I expect most of them would have if caught individually in camera shot.

Decent bloke apparently. I worked with an ex of his at one stage (not Jenny Seagrove) and she had only kind things to say about him.

Bill Kenwright RIP.

Striking similarities to Peter Moores, loved the club and yet sold it to the only Billionaires who well weren't. And then regretted it

I'm not going to judge Anderson too harshly for that tweet. He may have tried to send a different message, but his fat fucking thumbs probably sent that by accident

I'm not going to judge Anderson too harshly for that tweet. He may have tried to send a different message, but his fat fucking thumbs probably sent that by accident
To be honest, I don't actually think what he said was untrue.

Everton fans booed Kenwright, Everton fans protested against his attendance to games.

Now they are up in arms because he called them out on it?

The faux sadness from the same Everton fans is a bit much.

To be honest, I don't actually think what he said was untrue.

Everton fans booed Kenwright, Everton fans protested against his attendance to games.

Now they are up in arms because he called them out on it?

The faux sadness from the same Everton fans is a bit much.
i think the point is did he need to say it the day Bill passed away. A bit insensitive and in an untimely manner

It's hardly news that Joe is a bit of one

The real test for Everton is can they at least have a respectful marking of Kenwright's death at the next home game? They are fortunate in that that will be a mid-week cup game

Clearly the PL waited for Kenwright to die before revealing they want them to have a 12 point deduction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom