• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

January Transfers

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's difficult to condemn him if he actually has no interest in being a top player or winning trophies etc. and is just happy to pick up his £2m a year. Swanning around, keeping fit, tons of women and enjoying life whilst becoming rich, how many of us would settle for that !

It's gobsmacking how wrong the scouting team did with that transfer. Because they didn't just get excited over his potential, they also went around raving about what a magnificent character he had, what a wonderful role model he was going to be, etc etc. It's as if an alternate universe Markovic slipped through and exchanged places with him - lazy, sulky and rubbish (coincidentally that's also the name of his solicitors).

I think it's debatable if he is the worst transfer ever... There are other transfers that hurt more because for their times they were huge signings.
  1. Alberto Aquilani
  2. Mario Balotelli
  3. Andy Caroll
  4. El Hadj Diouf
Numbers 3 and 4 had a few good moments. Number 2 was a bit of a let down. Number one ...did he even actually play ? It was like signing Lallana but with an injury so he never actually played for us.

Numbers 3 and 4 had a few good moments. Number 2 was a bit of a let down. Number one ...did he even actually play ? It was like signing Lallana but with an injury so he never actually played for us.

He had his own banner in the Kop before he played! A sobering lesson about the nature of modern hype.

In fairness he had a good game when we beat the Mancs in the League Cup final. Mind you, even a broken watch tells the right time twice a day.

He was also the first number 9 in premier league history to go an entire season without scoring a league goal. Fucking shite and he should be bloodeagled.

It's gobsmacking how wrong the scouting team did with that transfer. Because they didn't just get excited over his potential, they also went around raving about what a magnificent character he had, what a wonderful role model he was going to be, etc etc. It's as if an alternate universe Markovic slipped through and exchanged places with him - lazy, sulky and rubbish (coincidentally that's also the name of his solicitors).

Hasn’t the u23 coach talked again about how he’s the perfect role model? Weird

FFS sign him now, he's fucking free!!!

Adrien Rabiot is hesitating over Tottenham offer in part because he had thought that if he were to ever come to the Premier League, it would be to join Liverpool (ParisUnited)

I thought he was all set for Barca and then they take out a mortgage to buy De Jong.

What happened there?

FFS sign him now, he's fucking free!!!

Adrien Rabiot is hesitating over Tottenham offer in part because he had thought that if he were to ever come to the Premier League, it would be to join Liverpool (ParisUnited)
Sound more like the agent is trying to extract a bit more from Spurs

Leicester in talks with Monaco over Tielemans

Another player I would want us to sign

So, let me get this right

Rabiot and Tielemans are available...and we're not arsed

I told you about Rabiot's mama...
Google it

You didn't tell me anything.

As far I'm aware there has been nothing in the media providing any great insight into a prospective deal other than the usual gossip.

But clearly I'm not the Rabiot expert you appear to be.

You didn't tell me anything.

As far I'm aware there has been nothing in the media providing any great insight into a prospective deal other than the usual gossip.

But clearly I'm not the Rabiot expert you appear to be.
Rabiots ma loves the Scouse cock

What about Grujic - I read he is doing very well on his loan move plus he is tall - would look nice with Fab in midfield. Do we need a Rabiot if we got him to return ?

I told you about Rabiot's mama...
Google it

Is this what you mean Modo ? - took it from the Sky website....

"His mother, and agent, has set three conditions that the club will have to meet if she and the Arsenal transfer target are to agree to any contract: the club must have an exciting project; he must be playing in his correct position (left of the central midfield); and they need to sign a new defensive midfielder. (L'Equipe)"

That is very strange - a mother dictating how club policy should be, based on what she wants for her son. Can you imagine her saying that shit with Klopp who likes to move his players - I mean imagine if was Milner's mum .. left back/right back/central mid/left-mid/right-mid - anywhere we can fit him in.

"His mother, and agent, has set three conditions that the club will have to meet if she and the Arsenal transfer target are to agree to any contract: the club must have an exciting project; he must be playing in his correct position (left of the central midfield); and they need to sign a new defensive midfielder. (L'Equipe)"

That is very strange - a mother dictating how club policy should be, based on what she wants for her son. Can you imagine her saying that shit with Klopp who likes to move his players - I mean imagine if was Milner's mum .. left back/right back/central mid/left-mid/right-mid - anywhere we can fit him in.
Yep

This sounds like Riises mother. Walked into Lillestrøm's office and lectured them on the usage of his Brother.

Stay clear of those Mums. Or as my motto say: If you see a kettle of crazyness don't stir in it.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom