• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Jota - starter or impact sub?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jota has the perfect balance of:
(1) Being super intelligent and able to read the minds of his fellow strikers
(2) Being quick and dangerous enough so that defenders can't just treat him like a 10 / false nine, or let him get a shot off
(3) Ice in his veins
(4) No overwhelming desire to be the main man, so strangely unselfish

He never struck me as a having the personality of a leader but since Mo's been gone he's been like the conductor pulling the strings of our attack.

Jota looked like a man possessed last night, really battled hard against guys twice his size. The way he bulldozed through 2 guys and still find the finish.

Jota has the perfect balance of:
(1) Being super intelligent and able to read the minds of his fellow strikers
(2) Being quick and dangerous enough so that defenders can't just treat him like a 10 / false nine, or let him get a shot off
(3) Ice in his veins
(4) No overwhelming desire to be the main man, so strangely unselfish

He never struck me as a having the personality of a leader but since Mo's been gone he's been like the conductor pulling the strings of our attack.
First name on the team sheet at the moment.

Klopp's top scorers in his managerial career:
Untitled.jpg

It's remarkable really. This is what a Portuguese team based in the EPL looks like:

---------------------José Sá
Semedo----Toti Gomes----Dias-----Dalot
-------------------Palinha
------------Nunes----------Bruno
-----Silva-----------Jota------------Neto

Not too shabby

What's happened with that Nunes lad, doesn't really play a lot does he?
Yeah I haven't seen much of him either. 20 games in all competitions 5 assist. Don't think Pep is impressed.
Paqueta was their first choice.

It's remarkable really. This is what a Portuguese team based in the EPL looks like:

---------------------José Sá
Semedo----Toti Gomes----Dias-----Dalot
-------------------Palinha
------------Nunes----------Bruno
-----Silva-----------Jota------------Neto

Not too shabby
Would it beat the French XI though?

Areola Disasi Konate Saliba Digne Kamara Bellegarde Olise Nkunku Diaby Edouard

Yeah I haven't seen much of him either. 20 games in all competitions 5 assist. Don't think Pep is impressed.
Paqueta was their first choice.
I mean I watch almost nothing of City but like when I'm watching MOTD and they go through the line ups, it's always Rodri Silva Foden Kovacic.

I think I'd have Malo Gusto over Disasi but it would be tight. Think Portugal would win though

I mean I watch almost nothing of City but like when I'm watching MOTD and they go through the line ups, it's always Rodri Silva Foden Kovacic.
He's getting garbage time in the Prem, only starts in the cups.

Wouldn't beat the Uruguayan 11

Nunez
Nunez
Nunez
Nunez
Nunez
Nunez
Nunez
Nunez
Nunez
Nunez
Nunez

I do not think Jota is underrated, not by Liverpool fans. Maybe by the wider footballing community but his injuries are part of that. It impacts on his numbers and he slips out of people's minds. Even though he can be a bit streaky, if Jota could keep fit for a full season then he'd be amongst the top scorers, IMO.

Jota starts every time for me. Centre forward.

Good in the air, good with the left, good with the right, finds the corner of the net with a squib of a shot a la Fowler.

Can't leave him out.

Does Jota play better without Salah on the pitch?
Just a thought I had...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom