• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

Judge Jules

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are now in the process of advertising for new league managers for the Six Crazy Minutes Phoenix Premier League/ Championship.

Free death check with every membership! Our motto: No manager gets left behind!

Use the link to sign up: http://www.xperteleven.com/?lid=461609

I0SMc-LH_QK_nQBZb_OUnfTcYmR1m-hCTmXM_RmN5r2KTkdeP1pxs29jmXKJOviuH8zV=h900

We are now in the process of advertising for new league managers for the Six Crazy Minutes Phoenix Premier League/ Championship.

Free death check with every membership! Our motto: No manager gets left behind!

Use the link to sign up: http://www.xperteleven.com/?lid=461609

I0SMc-LH_QK_nQBZb_OUnfTcYmR1m-hCTmXM_RmN5r2KTkdeP1pxs29jmXKJOviuH8zV=h900

@Fabio - there’s no inverted FB tactics
@mark1975 - you can play Trent in midfield
@bluebell - there’s no limits to how many transfers you can make
@moron - there’s a function that allows you to change the players name - so you could have a team of Curtis Jones L
@binomial - you can have a team of Darwins
@Halmeister - you can change someone’s name to Cody Gakpo… then sell him
@King Binny - DO NOT try it.. you’ll be smashing us and dominating in no time!!!
@Beamrider - there’s even a finance bit!!!
@Red Astaire - eventually you’ll figure out how to log in
@Jürgen4PM - you’ll be able to experience back-to-back relegations again if we get more players!!!

I’ve tried this twice, and I get bored each time. I don’t have the patience

It’s a no from me.

@moron - there’s a function that allows you to change the players name - so you could have a team of Curtis Jones L
@King Binny - DO NOT try it.. you’ll be smashing us and dominating in no time!!!
@Jürgen4PM - you’ll be able to experience back-to-back relegations again if we get more players!!!

Still invisible here... fuck you Stevie you Temu Northern Irish Rosco looking Tayto munching hippy.. fuck you!!

Did that come across needy enough? Yey!

Well, when the putrid smell coming from your flat is the only thing that alerts people to your demise, don't come around here complaining.

It's all fine, the good lady wife can inform you all of my shuffling off the mortal coil

You're missing my transfer posts, aren't you? Admit it. As I said in another post, I can't make any calls until the summer, its way too much in the air. Even during the Jan window I was relatively quiet.
My guess is any new manager that comes in will be expected to first sell/release players before they can bring anyone new in, just purely down to the size of the squad... So unlike the previous windows where the flaws were obvious and needed addressing urgently, this season its a very different story.
Quansah and now Bradley have been a revelation. CJ and Harvey have improved quite dramatically, to a point where the former has been a game changer in MF. Konate and Gomez haven't broken down for extended period common in past seasons. Gomez has redefined himself as the new Milner.

Very little to complain about this season so far.

@The Nomad - we'll recognise your existence as a member of our cultic order

My (grown up) lads have desktop PCs for gaming, which I thought was the only use for a PC.

Very inconsiderate by JJ - The mods had already invested a lot of time, trying to figure out which forum to rename in his honour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom