• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Kagawa wants England move..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not saying I don't expect us to raise up the table next season, I'm saying I expect fuck all from the transfer window.

1) I doubt we'll lose suarez for 8 games again (unless through injury)
2) lucas (hopefully) will be fit and back to his best
3) kenny would hopefully have shipped out adam
4) henderson and carroll would have had a full year to bed in

all factors I believe will push us up the table.

Does "bedding in" suddenly increase a players technical skills, footballing intelligence and all-round ability?

Does "bedding in" suddenly increase a players technical skills, footballing intelligence and all-round ability?

no but it does allow you to play with confidence and I think a confident carroll and henderson are good additions to the squad. a confident carroll ripped us a new arsehole when he was at newcastle.

no but it does allow you to play with confidence and I think a confident carroll and henderson are good additions to the squad. a confident carroll ripped us a new arsehole when he was at newcastle.

Was that when Roy was managing us?

What ever happened to Kevin Lisbie... he tore us a new arsehole once as well...

7m quid according to the press in Japan.
After watching today's final, I'd hope Henry would double that fee and snatch him up cause it's a fucking bargain and 90% of our players are shit.

7m is a ridiculously good fee for such a superb talent. I'd love to see Carroll monstering defences next year, with Suarez and Kagawa zipping around him, creating havoc with their intelligent movement.

I'll cry, I'll fucking dispair if Kagawa goes to United ro £7m and we do fuck all about it. It's not like he's a hidden gem, he's fucking bossing the german league.

I'll cry, I'll fucking dispair if Kagawa goes to United ro £7m and we do fuck all about it. It's not like he's a hidden gem, he's fucking bossing the german league.

You act like our scouts haven't got a clue who he is, of course they know who one of the best players on the team that won the Bundesliga is. If he goes to Man Yoo for 7 mil it won't be because we didn't try or because of money it will be because he wants to play for a champions league squad, and Man Yoo in particular.

Agreed. Will beva crying shame if he ends up in Utd though. Absolutly fantastic player

You act like our scouts haven't got a clue who he is, of course they know who one of the best players on the team that won the Bundesliga is. If he goes to Man Yoo for 7 mil it won't be because we didn't try or because of money it will be because he wants to play for a champions league squad, and Man Yoo in particular.
You must realise posters on this site knows far more than anyone in game or what goes on inside Liverpool!

Man Utd, Arsenal and Chelsea wrapping deals to sign players already. Why do we not start this early in the transfer market!?

Are you sure we haven't?

Yup Within a week you will find Matt Jarvis making statements about how he would love to play in the Europa League and then you know our scouts have been working in the background and started unsettling the player with our interest.

The rumours of this 'signing players under 23' excites me, but also worries me. A lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom