• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

Keepers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool have moved closer to signing Lazio and Albania goalkeeper Thomas Strakosha, 23. (Mirror)
He looks a pretty uninspired signing. Doesn't seem like the type of keeper we need at all. Shot stopping is pretty good, but everything seems a bit poor, especially his distribution. Klopp wants a sweeper keeper. He's nothing like that at all.

Ernst's longevity in the game is raising eyebrows. Apparently he has links with the long suspect Huufärkäru sports science lab in Estonia.

Meanwhile he's doing PR stunts with young fans.

He's such a don.

fb.png

Apparently Chelsea are in pole to sign Allison for £62m, £5m more than our bid. If Thibaut Courtois is to leave, I wonder how much he would cost, more than Allison?

Apparently Chelsea are in pole to sign Allison for £62m, £5m more than our bid. If Thibaut Courtois is to leave, I wonder how much he would cost, more than Allison?

It's safe to say that they wouldn't shell out £60m+ on a reserve 'keeper, so assume in this instance that Courtois is definitely leaving. And probably to Madrid.

Speaking of keepers, Everton's Pickford is showing some worrying flaws for England. Hopefully this means Pope gets a chance.

No new flaws. It's nothing anyone hasn't spotted before; he has good technique with his feet and can boom a kick out, but his handling is suspect and his size means that he's always going to struggle with reaching shots like the winner last night.

It's safe to say that they wouldn't shell out £60m+ on a reserve 'keeper, so assume in this instance that Courtois is definitely leaving. And probably to Madrid.

There was a time when i would have said its safe to say Chelsea would never spend 30m on Danny Drinkwater

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom