• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

Keepers

Status
Not open for further replies.

They will sign him, he will probably become a worldy and then after we screw up the head of the next goalkeeper we get - we will go for this guy with an initial offer of 40M - and they will demand 80M. We really do like to fanny around like cunts with players we desperately need. VVD the exception - but we still got him when the damage to the team was done by mid season.

Is Donnarumma any good? He has a permanently terrified look on his face.

He also looks like he's someone who'd easily put on massive weight, and lose all agility.

Is Donnarumma any good? He has a permanently terrified look on his face.

He also looks like he's someone who'd easily put on massive weight, and lose all agility.
What should the rest of us mortals be looking out for when we judge whether a player will put on massive weight and lose all agility?

Isnt he 19? Would you expect anything else with the fans on his back, contract negotiations etc.

Milan have signed Reina, so they might be willing to sell him.

Donnarumma could be great, just look at his 16/17 season.

What should the rest of us mortals be looking out for when we judge whether a player will put on massive weight and lose all agility?
When he emerged as a 16 year old, he was a beanpole.

He's now 19, but his body looks as filled out as a 25 year old's, and I don't think that's all lean muscle. He already looks a bit slow and laboured to me while diving low. I'd be very wary of keepers who carry any extra weight.

I wonder what thin and agile people look like...

The biggest question mark for me is that he’s Italian. Those signings usually dont end well.

If you had to list the top 5 GK who you could see Liverpool feasibly get, who would they be?
You CANNOT include the following; De Gae, Manuel Neuer, Marc-André ter Stegen, Hugo Lloris, Allison Becker and Jan Oblak

If you had to list the top 5 GK who you could see Liverpool feasibly get, who would they be?
You CANNOT include the following; De Gae, Manuel Neuer, Marc-André ter Stegen, Hugo Lloris, Allison Becker and Jan Oblak

I don't even know any other goalkeepers apart from those who either used to play for us, had good or shit games at the World Cup or were good value in FF.
So my list of 5 would look something like: Courtois (will never happen), Pope (not sure after just 1 season), Schmeichel (decent but no), Muslera (old) and the Korean keeper (who is he? probably just good at the world cup). I'd still take anyone out of that lot over our pair of dickheads

Keylor Navas, Kepa, Perin, Donnarumma, Subosic..

Ochoa, Schmeicel, Courtois also on the list but had to cut it at 5.

To be honest though, I’m more than happy for Karius to continue as no.1. Yeah he had a shocking game that cost us the final, but overall throughout the season he played well.

Want to see what other names come up and besides their price tag seems prohibitive.
Why? Theres a world of books, movies, music, food and women out there just waiting for you to read, watch, listen to, eat and fuck.
And youd rather set a bunch of randomly assembled strangers a peculiar set of criteria for naming 5 goalkeepers to you.

Stoke have signed Bournemouth's Aussie Goal Keeper. Though Butland wouldn't be my number one choice but he is prem proven.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom