• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Kelly’s Heroes 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
There he is…. We’re saved!!!

He has arisen from the dead!!!!

I was looking forward to this season under the premise that we'd rebuild the midfield, provide back up to the defence and bed a couple of the new forward players in.

Hendo, Fabinho and the Saudis have put paid to that. Another turbulent season for the midfield. We potentially had a nice balance of experience and youth which could've led to a nice transition.

But we've demolished that midfield now, still a couple of bodies short in there, and the defence looks thin as fuck.

Similar season to last season. Top 4/5.

We need to stone this lad ...

I was looking forward to this season under the premise that we'd rebuild the midfield, provide back up to the defence and bed a couple of the new forward players in.

Hendo, Fabinho and the Saudis have put paid to that. Another turbulent season for the midfield. We potentially had a nice balance of experience and youth which could've led to a nice transition.

But we've demolished that midfield now, still a couple of bodies short in there, and the defence looks thin as fuck.

Similar season to last season. Top 4/5.

I'm somewhere in between - think we'll be top of the second pack so top 3/4 but never challenging

Given the latest squad addition I’m reporting for duty

Ive got a letter signed by my ma to explain being a little late

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom