• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Klopp 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that Chris Bascombe tweet makes a lot of sense and I bet it's true. If the Reds are making enquiries about certain players then it would be perfectly natural for the player to ask how long is Klopp staying for. I mean he is the best manager in the world. He is a massive part of the pulling power we now have. I might be reading into it a lot but that sort of assurance would almost certainly come from top top players. World class players. Exciting times.

Wow today has been a good day. I sold a script to a theatre production company. Earlier on my buddy just signed his first record contract on the strength of an album I played on and then Klopp signing up just plonked a massive cherry on top of it all. :)
The universe appears to be paying us back for all that shit she threw at us last night

I think that Chris Bascombe tweet makes a lot of sense and I bet it's true. If the Reds are making enquiries about certain players then it would be perfectly natural for the player to ask how long is Klopp staying for. I mean he is the best manager in the world. He is a massive part of the pulling power we now have. I might be reading into it a lot but that sort of assurance would almost certainly come from top top players. World class players. Exciting times.

Wow today has been a good day. I sold a script to a theatre production company. Earlier on my buddy just signed his first record contract on the strength of an album I played on and then Klopp signing up just plonked a massive cherry on top of it all. :)
If a player is asking about who our manager is going to be in a few years time, I doubt it is one of the profile of Mimimino but more likely a very high profile one with an exceptional talent ceiling like Sancho, who is aiming to make a pivotal career move.

If a player is asking about who our manager is going to be in a few years time, I doubt it is one of the profile of Mimimino but more likely a very high profile one with an exceptional talent ceiling like Sancho, who is aiming to make a pivotal career move.
Yep - That's my take on it. I think this summers transfer window is going to an epic one.

Woke up this morning to the most miserable day, having fallen asleep around 3am with a glass of whisky not believing what I was watching on BBC.

Then this news - wow!

And then I got a call and a job offer

So all in all there are two very bright silver linings to what started as the shittest of shit days.

And now I can genuinely tell people who ask how I'm enjoying my @retirement@ to fuck off ... there's life in this old git yet

Edit - and I can afford a keyboard that doesn't have an @ where the " is meant to be!

Congratulations on the new job, hard to beat that feeling.

Best signing we will make this season ;)
Best signing yet?
Klopp.................
kloppmainz.jpg

Hold my Beer

How do I send Klopp a Christmas card ?

There are so many things, so many words I want to say to him about my love for him, that cannot remain hidden anymore.

How do I send Klopp a Christmas card ?

There are so many things, so many words I want to say to him about my love for him, that cannot remain hidden anymore.
Drop it off to me........

Currently parked outside his new home(Bodgers house) with a Valentines card.
He can`t keep calling the cops on me they`ll stop coming out soon,I mean it`s nearly 4 years FFS give it up coppers.
I mean you scream your love at someone constantly for 4 years and they get all arsey with restraining orders and shit :(

The Power of Jurgen. They can't help saying nice things. Everyone's different degrees of happy!

Heard the news in the car at around 11.30 on the way to pick up my son from Nursery.

I think a little bit of sex wee came out as I said YESSSS at the top of my voice..

Yesterday Milamino
Today Klopp
Tomorrow?
Were you having a wank while driving the car ?

Drop it off to me........

Currently parked outside his new home(Bodgers house) with a Valentines card.
He can`t keep calling the cops on me they`ll stop coming out soon,I mean it`s nearly 4 years FFS give it up coppers.
I mean you scream your love at someone constantly for 4 years and they get all arsey with restraining orders and shit :(
I know , stick with though. I finally got my dream girl after about 5 . she finally relented and gave in to her desires andvif she's really good today i'll even let her out of the cellar today to watch the game with me

The Power of Jurgen. They can't help saying nice things. Everyone's different degrees of happy!
Jurgen has always referred to Jose as a 'great' coach/manager in his interviews. So it is no surprise what Jose has said, and I totally agree with him and frank on the quality of coaching in this country. I really hope Ancelotti signs and eventually Rafa comes back. I mean it would be amazing this league will have the cream of European coaching and with that we will just improve because the standards will be fucking high. Serial CL finalists in each case - Amazing.

"Thanks for the first title in 30 years and three more after that, now fuck off" -- SCM, 2025.
Bearded bastard retiring after only 4 titles and 3 Champions Leagues.
Fucking German ingrate :confused:

Not really Jürgen these bastards made me say it.
It's cold out here just let me in for one night I promise I'll leave......

Man what a guy. Makes us all want to be better people - on top of being a great manager

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom