• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Klopp Needs To Loook At Himself

Status
Not open for further replies.
That being said, who wouldn't love to work for a leader like Klopp ?

He'll be the first person to take the bullets and protect his own team. I want a leader like that.
Most of us yeah but it's a shame That so many of the players have been here so long that they now take That as the norm and aren't assed to even try pay it back to the manager

"If people believe in me, then we will go through this together... We will have great times again. "I will not and I cannot go. I have too much responsibility and I want it. It's difficult times but this club is so special because we believe."

Jürgen Klopp

Fuck the doubters, we go again.

Love how so much is being made of our struggles this season that they look to any backroom staff they can to put the blame on....really is incredible the stories these write up to sell a few pages.

Our on the pitch problems are very plain and evident for all to see, doesn't take a fucking genius to work it out.

If we spend like a mid table side, the chances are we'll finish in the mid table spots.

Maybe, but there’s still a lot of talent in that squad. It just has no balance. No midfield legs at all. Put a young Kante in that squad and it would be top four.

maybe

Maybe, but there’s still a lot of talent in that squad. It just has no balance. No midfield legs at all. Put a young Kante in that squad and it would be top four.

maybe

Talent on it's own is not enough...not when you have physically weak feeble minded players like Trent Gomez Fab Hendo Naby Thiago Jones Elliott and Ox.

Love how so much is being made of our struggles this season that they look to any backroom staff they can to put the blame on....really is incredible the stories these write up to sell a few pages.

Our on the pitch problems are very plain and evident for all to see, doesn't take a fucking genius to work it out.

If we spend like a mid table side, the chances are we'll finish in the mid table spots.
But we’re paying top of the table wages, aren’t we?

But we’re paying top of the table wages, aren’t we?
4th behind the big 3 yeah.

& that's another thing that needs to be stamped out going forward, these fucks need to earn their wages....start putting these pricks back on 50-60k a week.

How is Ox Milner Hendo on 150k-200k a week? Absolutely criminal.

Talent on it's own is not enough...not when you have physically weak feeble minded players like Trent Gomez Fab Hendo Naby Thiago Jones Elliott and Ox.

Feeble minded players like Henderson and Fabinho? Did you really just post that utter fucking drivel? They helped win us the league and CL. Their legs might be gone now, but don't get all revisionist with us. What a fucking joke post.

Feeble minded players like Henderson and Fabinho? Did you really just post that utter fucking drivel? They helped win us the league and CL. Their legs might be gone now, but don't get all revisionist with us. What a fucking joke post.
They sure did.....4/5 years ago......

Last 6 months they've been pathetic and yes shown to be mentally and physically incapable/feeble....hence why both have been dropped in the last 3-4 games they were gonna get this fucking manager the sack the way they were going.

The legs do what the mind tells it.....they've given up, get them gone.

You must be from the Liverpool FC sports science department

If I were we wouldn't have so many unfit duds in the squad I'd be forcing everyone into making extra sessions in the gym and not on the training pitch playing fucking head tennis or whatever it is they do all day.

If I were we wouldn't have so many unfit duds in the squad I'd be forcing everyone into making extra sessions in the gym and not on the training pitch playing fucking head tennis or whatever it is they do all day.

And what would that accomplish?

Drill some bollocks back between their legs, can't have everything easy pickings.....they seem to have lost that on the pitch the last 6 months.

So, you think extra training work will help remedy our squads complete and utter mental and physical exhaustion?

When you are tired and all joints are aching, go for a run.

I mean, I want to punch someone every time Hendo and Fabs take the pitch these days. But I've never once thought that we really need to whip them into shape by increasing the intensity (there's that word again...) of their training. If anything, they should all be put on a yoga-and-handjobs regimen at Kirkby until their spirit returns.

[article]Liverpool's outgoing director of research believes the Reds are not as poor as some have indicated this season.

The Premier League giants nearly won four trophies last season, but are now struggling in the Premier League, out of the domestic cups, and likely crashing out of the Champions League in the round of 16.

However, Dr. Ian Graham, who is leaving the club at the end of the season, sees positives in their performances.

While speaking at the Financial Times' Business of Football Summit in London, he stated: “In this situation when the team has been going through a difficult time but the underlying numbers or underlying performances aren't as bad as results would suggest, that is the time when it is nice to be the data person as it is a very easy message to sell inside the club that we aren't as bad as everyone says we are and we're not as bad as even you may think we are.

“Given the difficulties we've had achieving results, our underlying performances are good. And in the long term we should worry about underlying performance and not the results in the last three games.

“I think it was Arsene Wenger that said he wasn't interested in the result of the next game, he was interested in the result of the next 10 games.

“It is a much more difficult message to sell when we have had a season like last season where the message was we weren't a 90-plus points team. Very few teams in history have underlying performances that are 90-point performances, so that message of 'we're not as good as you might think we are' based purely on results is a little bit more difficult to sell.

“Inside a club, when we are doing worse than performances suggest, is the time to get people onside as you have got a very positive message that very few other people in the club are giving.

“When future results reflect the underlying performance that gives some basis for you to say 'look, the data analysis has some grounding in reality'. I'm not saying our performance was good against Real Madrid but some of those goals had large elements of luck or unexplained variants included in them."[/article]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom