• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Kolo Toure deal agreed !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toure isn't a sexy signing. Does that make him shit? Does that make it not worthwhile accepting that we've brought much needed experience into a very young squad that's just lost Carra?
He's a free signing that's not on ridiculous wages for once. I'm happy.
He is shit. Not not sexy. SHIT.

moore.jpg

...and the ball is passed out by Mignolet to Kolo Toure...who...brings the ball out of defence...and he seems in no mood to release the ball here...he's still going...my goodness, he's slaloming past players with ease here...and he's accelerating...oh, he's outpacing Ferdinand here and he's heading for the area...and I do believe he's going to shoot...yes he's going to shoot...and...oh no, he's EXPLODED! What an anti-climax!

1002942_607921685909244_386748855_n.jpg

"Stevie, Steven. Let me introduce you to Carra's replacement"........."Don't ever speak to me again"

1002942_607921685909244_386748855_n.jpg

The canteen? "Where's the canteen"? Kolo, son, you've only just come in here! Training hasn't even started yet! Steven, can you believe this guy?

We have dearly missed a player with thighs the size of tree trunks.

I don't mind the Kolobear at all.

In what way? In that they are both fucking grotesque YES.
In that they can both play football?
NO.

Of course a two times title winner can't play football, especially one in such a pivotal role. Funny how Arsenal and City fans are on pretty good terms as far as he goes, I've seen both sets wishing him well this week for signing for us.

None of them are calling "wank" or "so shit" anyway. Some people on here are fucking hysterical at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom