• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Kolo Toure deal agreed !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Jesus. Lets face it Carra shouldn't have retired. He got the hump for not being played by Rogers and has left a season too soon. We needed his presence for one more year but he put his need to go out at the top ahead of our need for his presence. Leave Kolo alone. Time will tell, nowt else.

Kolo was a bit part player for Citeh.
I'll give you Arsenal. Yup, a decade ago. In a team with Henry, Pires, Bergkamp, Ljungberg, Vieira etc yup good old Kolo was the fucking rock on which that unbeatable side was built... NOT.
And i never said i wasnt childish. Im a dick obviously.

But hes still fucking wank and you need to find a better argument to validate him than trophies in ridiculous sides.

Jaysus Oncey I swear on your off days you'd argue with a paper bag

I don't get the argument that he must be good simply because he's won lots of trophies. However, he was good, maybe still could be. He's certainly not shit. My concern is he is being brought in as a direct replacement for Carragher who for the main was first choice starter last season. If we bring in a great CB with Toure as a back up then fine.

I don't get the argument that he must be good simply because he's won lots of trophies. However, he was good, maybe still could be. He's certainly not shit. My concern is he is being brought in as a direct replacement for Carragher who for the main was first choice starter last season. If we bring in a great CB with Toure as a back up then fine.

I get the point Sheik, but this not like Traore getting a CL winning medal, when the world and it's wife knew he was a disaster for most of that season and in a less pivotal role than as centre back (or captain for that matter). He was good yeah, and he might do a job, some of the extreme posts the other way are ridiculous, as is the assumption that I think "he might do a job for us" means that I think it's some brilliant signing. People need to seriously read between the lines. And I don't think it's a cunts trick giving a player a chance, Oncy and Ryan conveniently think it's me bigging up a player for the sake of it - it's not, just give the guy a fucking go before you start calling him cunt or whatever.

Yeah I agree with that Mark. He'll be a good addition to the squad. It's if he's a regular first teamer that's the worry but that said, let's see what he brings before dismissing him. He cost nothing after all.

I'm happy we're bringing a drugs cheat on board, it's that type of experience we really need.
Someone who can show the young players how not to get caught when doing it

I'm happy we're bringing a drugs cheat on board, it's that type of experience we really need.
Someone who can show the young players how not to get caught when doing it
He might be able to get you a good deal on a car. He's a car salesman according to his mistress. He could teach sterling a thing or two.

Of course he fucking will.
Skrtel if he stays will be back up.

Race_Starter-215x300.jpg

On your marks...ready...steady...Go! Cunt.

Caption time - Kolo : Those 3 masala fish kebabs for brekky were possibly a mistake.

article-2355954-1AA8D996000005DC-818_634x391.jpg

I'm still concerned that the thread title felt the need to include an exclamation mark on the end. If we ever signed Messi the internet would implode.

He's great for the team. The guy fucking farts constantly. No one wants to be behind him ever. And for some reason he has great stamina. *rolls eyes*

This just in: Darren Farley has been obliged to triple his daily calorie intake in order to Impersonate Kolo Toure. (Although he'll still sound like Rafa.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom