• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Leicester v Liverpool Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoxForceFive

6CM Addict
Administrator
FB_IMG_15702831660992278.jpg

Last edited:
I’m watching on NBCSN. Christ the yanks still manage to show ads just as game is kicking off. Split the screen. Lol

Complete peace on a Saturday to watch football, don’t ruin my day Brendan

Imagine living somewhere you know Brendan Rodgers has been shagging in recently

Complete peace on a Saturday to watch football, don’t ruin my day Brendan

My 90 year old nan is Irish and loves Rodgers (because he's Irish and wears a suit), while she hates Klopp (or Flopp as she calls him) because he's a scruffy get with a beard and cap.

She's been insufferable in the build up to this game, saying she hopes we get battered and hopes Rodgers gets his own back on the club.

I hope we twat them so I can shove it in her old, wrinkly face.

My 90 year old nan is Irish and loves Rodgers (because he's Irish and wears a suit), while she hates Klopp (or Flopp as she calls him) because he's a scruffy get with a beard and cap.

She's been insufferable in the build up to this game, saying she hopes we get battered and hopes Rodgers gets his own back on the club.

I hope we twat them so I can shove it in her old, wrinkly face.
No Werthers Originals for you if we win today.

Clicked on loads, just had a load of pop ups. On a iPad. Do you need an Android for these
I know ipads didn't used to like flash, but I thoight most streams used html5 now. I don't use free streams myself though & own no apple products, so not the best person to ask!

I'm running a training project and looking like I'm checking up something essential while I'm actually seeing the scores. Best win this early

Good start imo. We're a bit more careful then we've been in other games this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom