• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Leicester v Liverpool Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think that Mane got a penalty because he fell over.
He got the penalty because he was kicked on the ankle.
That seemed to effect his execution of the pass to Lallana.
Thankfully he got kicked on the ankle. On two fronts

I see the cunts made us play into the Kop end first half. Seem to remember the same last season. Hope we batter them for that alone.
Not last season F.
That was the last time we dropped points at Anfield and I was there to see us score in the first few minutes into the Annie Road End.
You will be relieved to hear that I have no upcoming trips.

Klopp pissed off:

It was a stupid challenge, but I don't think he meant to injure him. Think he just wanted to trip him.

Btw Robertson apparently laughed in Perez's face. Didn't take too kindly to that.

EGIKh0-OWk-AAOdh-C.jpg

Klopp pissed off:

It was a stupid challenge, but I don't think he meant to injure him. Think he just wanted to trip him.

Second time within space of 3 months he's done a reckless challenge like that, previous one was when he took out the French fwd in the U21 tournament and was rightly sent off. If he wants to make it as as a hard tackling midfielder then learn to tackle the ball and not take out the player. Klopp is right to be annoyed, was moronic and each time I seen him do something similar, he doesn't even seem to apologise. Just the look of a gormless twat. He's not going to make it in the current game if that's the extent of his skills.

Second time within space of 3 months he's done a reckless challenge like that, previous one was when he took out the French fwd in the U21 tournament and was rightly sent off. If he wants to make it as as a hard tackling midfielder then learn to tackle the ball and not take out the player. Klopp is right to be annoyed, was moronic and each time I seen him do something similar, he doesn't even seem to apologise. Just the look of a gormless twat. He's not going to make it in the current game if that's the extent of his skills.
Didn't know all that

Lovren played well overall I thought - If Matip can't go vs Man U, I'd go with him over Joe Go.

Especially impressive considering he had no rhythm and almost no game time prior to that. That was the excuse given for Gomez's uneven performance on Wednesday, but Lovren didn't need any.

Especially impressive considering he had no rhythm and almost no game time prior to that. That was the excuse given for Gomez's uneven performance on Wednesday, but Lovren didn't need any.
yep. But Lovren is a lot more experienced as well

Not last season F.
That was the last time we dropped points at Anfield and I was there to see us score in the first few minutes into the Annie Road End.
You will be relieved to hear that I have no upcoming trips.

Oh right. I had it in my mind that they scored a late equaliser into the Kop end.

BBC pundits didn't think it was a pen. The media will now give him the Salah treatment. But hey VAR gave it...

A lot to read into one game but i wonder if it has now hit Lovren that he absolutely has to take any chance given to him if he doesn’t want to spend the season watching from the bench.

Nice to think there are 3 very good Center backs fighting to play beside Virgil

A lot to read into one game but i wonder if it has now hit Lovren that he absolutely has to take any chance given to him if he doesn’t want to spend the season watching from the bench.

Nice to think there are 3 very good Center backs fighting to play beside Virgil
Very impressed by Lovren today. He usually does play well when he doesn't have any brainfarts during the game.

Mane didn't deceive the refs, the VAR people had a chance to look at it and gave it. Yes, Mane made a meal of it to get the refs attention but he almost had to.

Very impressed by Lovren today. He usually does play well when he doesn't have any brainfarts during the game.

this is it, on his day Lovren is great but the bad days live longer in the memory

Mane didn't deceive the refs, the VAR people had a chance to look at it and gave it. Yes, Mane made a meal of it to get the refs attention but he almost had to.

100% we’ve criticised our players for not doing it, someone like Kane constantly does it with no media criticism. Sometimes when you’ve been fouled you need to exaggerate to get the decision, you’re a mug if you don’t because everyone else is.

Tbf gomez hasnt played through injury for a long time, Lovren has been out but able to train a lot more, it's not really comparable imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom