• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Let’s give them a Kaning!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The team clearly decided there was nothing better to do than fuck with Spurs (and our) emotions.

Dodgy as fuck - but will take those 3 points.

When the elation of the 4-3 win subsides, I’m sure the post mortem will begin. We were average at best between the third and fourth goal. And they hit the wood three times.

When the elation of the 4-3 win subsides, I’m sure the post mortem will begin. We were average at best between the third and fourth goal. And they hit the wood three times.

You don't do a post mortem when you aren't dead. Spurs can do it, we've been at that all season.

I think its safe to say that we decided to park the car and fall asleep at the wheel after the 3rd goal. Woke up and started the engine and move out just before a car was about to hit us. We could have seen them oit of sight in that first half if we really wanted to.

Me when Jota scored:

giphy.gif

Fuck off ya dopey cnut!

Nah, yellow card is okay for the Jota challenge. Karma for Skipp.

It's one of them. Jota should have been off, but he's only making that challenge because skipp is on, who should have been off first half

All in all, fucking refs, eh?

What was the Souness montage at the end about? Couldn’t hear with the little dickheads wailing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom