• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Let’s give them a Kaning!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Klopp saying Tierney made some inappropriate comments to him when giving him a yellow card. Wonder whats been said.

Think I've just about relieved myself of what I had to sit and watch through for 98mins.....where to start?

A lot of talking points, a lot twists and turns. A lot of good and a lot of bad.

Where to start?

How do we let a 3 goal lead slip?

Forget the winner we had handed to us btw, how do you let a 3 goal lead slip at home least of all to fucking Spurs. Shameful....the number of chances we were let off with, shameful. Klopp dancing to the 4th official at FT and then pulling his hammy was embarrassingly funny. Richarlison taking his shirt off and doing the chicken dance. Embarrassing. Tierney not knowing what a red card challenge was if it elbowed him in the face....Skipp on Diaz, Jota on Skipp. Embarrassing.

So much wrong with the game.

How do we let a 3 goal lead slip?

Forget the winner we had handed to us btw, how do you let a 3 goal lead slip at home least of all to fucking Spurs. Shameful....the number of chances we were let off with, shameful. Klopp dancing to the 4th official at FT and then pulling his hammy was embarrassingly funny. Richarlison taking his shirt off and doing the chicken dance. Embarrassing. Tierney not knowing what a red card challenge was if it elbowed him in the face....Skipp on Diaz, Jota on Skipp. Embarrassing.

So much wrong with the game.

And yet, fucking great.

I think it was Farkmeister who was pointing out our inability to control the tempo of the game.
3-0 up we should just drain the life out of the game and keep the ball, countering when needed with not too many.

The klopp dance and pulled hammy was hilarious, as was him being in the prayer position when Salah got fuck all

The 3-3 comeback sums up our season and what we need this summer. We all know that.
Winning 4-3 in the 94th minute after Richarlison equalizes and celebrates like a cunt and against Spurs.
Just enjoy it. Lovely.

It was a great spectacle for a neutral, don't get much better than last min winners but it papers over the cracks really.

Other than the first 30 mins and the last min I really didn't enjoy what I saw.

What we need is a new back 4 and a new midfield 3.

And now you’re gonna believe us, and now you’re gonna believe us and now you’re gonna believe UUUUSSSSSSSSSS, DB’s on a roll!

Next up Spurs at Anfield.

I can’t see the same team starting again.

Ibou back in. Thiago to start.

Nunez to start.

Becker
TAA
Ibou
Virgil
Robbo
Thiago
Fabhino
Jones
Salah
Gakpo
Nunez
Are you going with "Let's Fulhammer them'?

Last edited:
I dunno if someone has mentioned it in the thread, but what a shit celebration to do when you score a winner in added time.
Talk about sucking the air out of the whole thing.
I've got nothing against the "gamer" celebration and I'm delighted with the win, but it would have been so much sweeter if he ran around like madman and got mobbed by the other lads instead.

Last edited:
Pair of fannies.

Fu-qDY2agAEHDkr

I think it was Farkmeister who was pointing out our inability to control the tempo of the game.
3-0 up we should just drain the life out of the game and keep the ball, countering when needed with not too many.
We did keep the ball, and drained the life out of the game, but after 10 minutes of doing that it startded to drain our minds as well. Anyone that thinks you can aimlessly control a game without having an energetic focus to score more goals from the 16th minut of a game is fucking delusional. We had plenty of that ball and were well in control for large parts of that game, but was all half hearted.

Lost my Internet due to an epic downpour here in NY, so only saw first 25 minutes and highlights, but I have a strong feeling after this game that this team will not get the top 4. Nor do they deserve it.

Yes, we won it in the end because Spurs outspursed us, but to concede so many chances and ultimately a 3-goal lead at home shows how fundamentally fragile this team still are. This is not a team with renewed 100% focus and vigor - we are showing signs of running out of steam and when we drop points in the next 2-3 games that will be that. Even Dreamy’s magic won’t be enough in the end. Klopp’s pulled hamstring is a fitting metaphor for where this team is right now.

I'm about to sound like a really old fuck.

But, the length of celebration now is doing my head in. It used to be you celebrated then your team came and you celebrated, then you were done.

Now it's something like:

1) genuine reaction
2) planned celebration with pose / find assisting team member who did the hard part who is annoyingly celebrating elsewhere
3) celebrate again when everyone has left and the cameras are on you
4) optional additional celebration that wraps things up (nunez teapot, heart, etc.)

Richarlisson scored one this season in the league and got about 5 old goals worth out of it.

Inflation!

I dunno if someone has mentioned it in the thread, but what a shit celebration to do when you score a winner in added time.
I've got nothing against the "gamer" celebration and I'm delighted by the win, but it would have been so much sweeter if he ran around like madman and got mobbed by other lads instead.

Thought the same. Celebrated like it was a goal in a preseason friendly.

I've got nothing against the "gamer" celebration and I'm delighted by the win, but it would have been so much sweeter if he ran around like madman and got mobbed by other lads instead.
Would it? You got to remember Modo, lads. It's only Spurs. Just another day at the office for Jota, now he wants to get home to play some Fifa with Trent.

I've got nothing against the "gamer" celebration and I'm delighted by the win, but it would have been so much sweeter if he ran around like madman and got mobbed by the other lads instead.
I didn’t mind as it was embarrassing it got to the stage of needing the goal.

Lost my Internet due to an epic downpour here in NY, so only saw first 25 minutes and highlights, but I have a strong feeling after this game that this team will not get the top 4. Nor do they deserve it.

Yes, we won it in the end because Spurs outspursed us, but to concede so many chances and ultimately a 3-goal lead at home shows how fundamentally fragile this team still are. This is not a team with renewed 100% focus and vigor - we are showing signs of running out of steam and when we drop points in the next 2-3 games that will be that. Even Dreamy’s magic won’t be enough in the end. Klopp’s pulled hamstring is a fitting metaphor for where this team is right now.
We could win all 5 games left and still be some way off fourth imo.

I'm about to sound like a really old fuck.

But, the length of celebration now is doing my head in. It used to be you celebrated then your team came and you celebrated, then you were done.

Now it's something like:

1) genuine reaction
2) planned celebration with pose / find assisting team member who did the hard part who is annoyingly celebrating elsewhere
3) celebrate again when everyone has left and the cameras are on you
4) optional additional celebration that wraps things up (nunez teapot, heart, etc.)

Richarlisson scored one this season in the league and got about 5 old goals worth out of it.

Inflation!

Tbf to Richarlison, he's waited a long time for his first goal. And he's previously been carded twice for goals that were later ruled out.

He wanted to make this one count.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom