• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

Liverpool 4-3 DOrtmund and Andy 2 (AET)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeTallecWiz

Doos
Honorary Member
FUCKING INCREDIBLE.

What a performance by our crowd.

What a phenomenal display by the team after the 8th minute - 82 minutes of matching one of the best teams in Europe.

Our two maligned CBs? Goals.

Origi? The future is bright with lil Didier

Milner? Shite at corners but crossing from open play? WOOOOW

What a game ...

I had it live streaming on my iPad in my office for the last 45 minutes. I kept having to kick people out and they kept wondering why I wasn't looking at them in the face while we were talking. Some things you just can't avoid

Wow...just wow. I can't even put in words how I'm feeling right now. Such an emotional rollercoaster.

Last edited by a moderator:
CgCDpcNWQAAQZil.jpg

It would be a massive anticlimax to not go all the way after that.

That's true, but we can all take huge pride and joy from that, we were so brave and that second half was just deliriously enjoyable.

Yeah, we've won nothing yet, and I'm one of the worst for the 'so what - trophies' chat, but that was fucking glorious

So jealous of everyone there.

The fans were huge tonight. We would not have won without that support. It was only matched by the spirit of the players.

To beat that Dortmund side over 2 legs is seriously impressive.

Man United
Dortmund.

Bring it on.

We are Liverpool Tra la la la.

Wow . Just fucking wow .

3-1 down to a top top side and absolutely bumming them without lube .

Massively impressed with 10th minute onwards . That was passion, skill, effort ... Everything

Piers Morgan ‏@piersmorgan

I told Arsenal to sign Klopp. I begged Arsenal to sign Klopp. I feel sick. #LFCBVB

Piers Morgan–Verified account ‏@piersmorgan

'You need passion' - Jurgen Klopp on @btsport. When did we last see it in either Wenger or the Arsenal players?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom