• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

Liverpool 4-3 DOrtmund and Andy 2 (AET)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Origi manhandled a world class CB ... too quick, too powerful ... it's INCREDIBLE how much he's advanced under Klopp. Remember Owen berating him about his runs earlier on in the competition? Today, "great run" "another great run" ... He seems smarter on the pitch, too strong for most CBs, too quick for most players ... What a player we have on our hands if continues on this trajectory.

The belief in the players celebration ... Coutinho believed ... Sakho believed ... the passion, the belief ... fucking hell ...

Piers Morgan ‏@piersmorgan

I told Arsenal to sign Klopp. I begged Arsenal to sign Klopp. I feel sick. #LFCBVB

Piers Morgan–Verified account ‏@piersmorgan

'You need passion' - Jurgen Klopp on @btsport. When did we last see it in either Wenger or the Arsenal players?

Fuck Piers Morgan.

Properly fuck that cunt. As if this is about Arsenal.

I assume there's a certain period of time before ether can use the coverage of the goals etc, once that's up I imagine they'll bang on about cos they'll have the coverage to back up the story.

No idea, but if I didn't have the rights to the best European game featuring a UK team, I wouldn't be directing traffic to a rival either, or recommending a subscription

BT must be totally delighted

No words. This is what I meant by "baptism by fire." In the first 60 minutes Dortmund showed us what a real top-class clinical team looks and plays like and somehow we absorbed the blows and were able to prevail by sheer force of passion. This is why Liverpool is a special team and Anfield is a special place. Congratulations to everyone!!!

It's game like these that make up for all the shit we deal with normally and recently it's been too long.

We looked totally outclassed for periods tonight (mostly in the first half) but over the two games, I'd say we created more chances and don't think anyone can really argue we didn't deserve to go through.

Emre don't give a shit about his foot!

CgCGv0FW4AAgWVz.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom