• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

Liverpool 4-3 DOrtmund and Andy 2 (AET)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aptly enough, the winning goal summed up the whole tie. Lovely pass from the free kick to set it up, but then Sturridge seemed to mess it up with his miscontrol. Recovered to slip through a lovely pass for Milner, only for Milner to then almost lose it with a heavy touch. Recovered well to hang a delicious cross to the far corner, and we win with a sweet finish.

Where's the redcafe match thread? Bet that's some read?

Last edited by a moderator:
RCgHTm_C_normal.jpg
Jamie Carragher (@Carra23)
14.04.16, 23.27
Jason Cundy on @talkSPORT what a bitter man! Shut up talking absolute shite!!

Well in Carra. Hate Cundy!

That match was the culmination of months of Klopp instilling a never-say-die winning mentality into the players. Not only did we never give up but we kept playing intensive attacking football and flooding the Dortmund half with runners.

Heavy fucking metal football indeed.

The tueschel interview was loltastic .

I'm not sure if it was lost in translation but he spoke of Dortmund believing they couldn't lose the tie coming into the match and apportioned some of the blame to that mentality ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom