• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool v Roma pre season tour game 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha ha that's the most retarded arguement ever. So much so I'm surprised the name beside the post doesn't read Dreambeliever.

By your reckoning so Wigan have a good enough squad to win the league if they had a better coach and more demanding fans.

They didn't just match all the top teams last year, they deep them!

This thread is making my eyes bleed, its a total embarrassment to LFC fans everywhere.

No - thats just one side of the argument - we have made countless mistakes in the last 20 years, we gave too much time to both Roy, GH and even Rafa to try and win the league - look at what Real Madrid, Barca, AC Milan, and Juventus do - they sack the fucker if he fails to win the title. We could have afforded to do that until we got the right combination of players and manager back in the early and late 90's and early 2000-2004 when we kept loosing out on PL titles but we just gave these managers their '5-year plans'. Look where we are now ? - the point is we cannot even attract the best managers if we tried. The language we use these days is so far removed from what we should expect based on our history (which is not that old) is at best negative - and I mean saying things like ' yeah great if we can improve and come 5th, or year we need to get at least 4th' . I still remember when we expected to go and challenge for the title- thats all I want to hear from the managers even though its as unrealistic as you playing for LFC Dreambeliever :)

Ha ha that's the most retarded arguement ever. So much so I'm surprised the name beside the post doesn't read Dreambeliever.

By your reckoning so Wigan have a good enough squad to win the league if they had a better coach and more demanding fans.

They didn't just match all the top teams last year, they deep them!

This thread is making my eyes bleed, its a total embarrassment to LFC fans everywhere.

lol.

Haven't read the thread so no idea if it's already been commented on, but...

I was staggered how unfit and out of shape Jose Enrique is. He was blowing out of his hole after about 5 minutes, and I thought it was telling that Rodgers kept him on the ground after half time. You need the minutes.

He looked flabby, slow, his touch was shit and he gave Sterling fuck all support in that first half. In stark contrast to the room Joe Cole had on the other side of the pitch due to young McLaughlin bombing up and down in support.

Everyone knows I don't rate him, but I couldn't accuse him of not being fit or sharp at any stage of last season. For a seasoned pro to turn up like that is abominable.

But Ryan, this is only a friendly :rolleyes:

Don't read too much into it.

He's a good player and a real prospect. Anyone who follows the reserves knows this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom