• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool vs Leicester City (PL) 19.15 Sunday 22 Nov.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I imagine Klopp called to congratulate him the other night, and his injury is related to that phone call. Otherwise I imagine we're getting fucked just like we were against villa.

Yeah, I didn't read it as him being injured. To me it's just looks like he's knackered and in need of a rest.

What it looks like to you and what it looks like to our 'medical' team are two different things. If there is an actual injury, even something as minor as a tight hamstring, do not rule out him being put under general anaesthetic and undergoing full reconstructive surgery on monday morning.

Hendo starts against Belgium. The only benefit with him starting is the opportunity to cripple de Bruyne.

Wait, Keita is fit? When the fuck did that happen
And scored from a long range shot too.

According to the Echo:

Klopp has confirmed that Fabinho should be fine to return after the international break.
Thiago : However doubts remain as to when he will next be available as he missed fixtures against West Ham and Manchester City.
Be on the lookout to see if the midfielder features once full training resumes at the club's new AXA Training Centre next week.
Kostas Tsimikas returned to training recently following a thigh problem.
TAA : The Reds are likely to be without their first-choice right-back for the remainder of their Champions League group stage while he also sits out matches with Leicester, Brighton and Wolves in the Premier League.
Mo : The forward has tested positive for Covid-19 but is not showing any symptoms.
It means that Salah will have to self-isolate for at least 10 days due to government laws on positive coronavirus tests.
Salah may have to isolate for longer should he develop symptoms but, as it stands, he will definitely be out of contention for the Leicester game. With Salah currently away on international duty, he faces a race to return in time to face Atalanta in the Champions League. Instead, the trip to Brighton on November 28 may be the more realistic option for Salah's return.

Looking like it will be:

-----------Alisson------------
Millie--Fabs--Matip--Robbo
-------Hendo--Thiago-------
-------------Gini-------------- i guess Naby might also get a nod
Mane------Bobby-----Jota

I suspect a lot more play will go down the left than usual with Millie being a bit more reserved. But with Fabs at CB i think we can expect Hendo to roam a bit more as the need for him 'quarterbacking' is a lot reduced with Fabs & Thiago there.

Would be a great game to see Netherlands Gini

Are you sure? Hasn't he tested positive twice now? And we don't know whether he has symptoms or not?

Mild symptoms according to the Egypt doctor. If he tests negative at the end of the isolation period I'm guessing he can return to Liverpool. I read somewhere that he might be allowed to travel home while in isolation, but that sounds not to plausible.

Looking like it will be:

-----------Alisson------------
Millie--Fabs--Matip--Robbo
-------Hendo--Thiago-------
-------------Gini-------------- i guess Naby might also get a nod
Mane------Bobby-----Jota

I suspect a lot more play will go down the left than usual with Millie being a bit more reserved. But with Fabs at CB i think we can expect Hendo to roam a bit more as the need for him 'quarterbacking' is a lot reduced with Fabs & Thiago there.

Would be a great game to see Netherlands Gini

Don't think we'll be seeing Thiago.

Interesting. So probably Hendo, Gini, Naby?

Maybe. God knows. Hope Hendo doesn't have a knock. Probably does though. Will be a patched up team regardless. Hope our strikeforce, minus Mo, is still enough to bail out the rest of the team.

Mild symptoms according to the Egypt doctor. If he tests negative at the end of the isolation period I'm guessing he can return to Liverpool. I read somewhere that he might be allowed to travel home while in isolation, but that sounds not to plausible.

strange way to announce the invention of the teleporter

Salah to have further tests on Thursday. If they are negative he can fly back to England.

--------------------------------Alisson--------------------------------
----Milner--------Fabinho------------Matip------------Robertson---
-----------------------------Henderson----------------------------
------------------Thiago-------------------Wijnaldum--------
--------Salah--------------------Jota------------------Mane------------

Lots of ifs and buts there, but hopefully we can get as close to that as possible.

I suspect Jones is likely to feature, TBH.

Em9WCYSW8AUTMai
Just to add insult to injury this cunt in on VAR for Sunday.

How long is Thiago out for?

Like I know he took a heavy knock, but it's getting a bit ridiculous now. If Fabinho is now at CB, we need his quality in midfield asap.

I reckon it will be...

Alisson

Milner
Matip
Fabinho
Robertson

Wijnaldum
Jones
Keita

Jota
Firmino
Mane

Me and a few other randoms on the bench. 3-1 defeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom