• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool vs Leicester City (PL) 19.15 Sunday 22 Nov.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frogfish

Gone to Redcafe
Liverpool's upcoming Premier League fixture against Leicester City has been rescheduled. The match at Anfield will now kick off at 7.15pm GMT on Sunday November 22. The extra day could help.

Starting this a week early because of, understandably, all the interest / trepidation there is surrounding this game.

Salah is now out of course but could be back for Atalanta or Brighton.

However I read that : Thiago and Fabinho returned to full training and could be ready for the Leicester city game. At last some good news with at least 10 days full training for them. If it's true then I'd go with (assuming no truth to the Becker/Firmino CV-19 contact rumour and no further infections) :

Neco at RB for his pace but can Tsimikas play there too ? Or swap sides with Robbo?

........................................ Becker

N.Williams ......... Fabinho .......... Matip ............ Robbo

........................... Hendo ............ Gini

.......................................Thiago

...........Mane ................. Firmino ................ Jota

Bench from :
Adrian, Tsimikas, Williams (faster than Phillips), Milner, Jones, Keita, Minamino, Shaq, Origi.

Liverpool's upcoming Premier League fixture against Leicester City has been rescheduled. The match at Anfield will now kick off at 7.15pm GMT on Sunday November 22. The extra day could help.

Starting this a week early because of, understandably, all the interest / trepidation there is surrounding this game.

However I read that : Thiago and Fabinho returned to full training and could be ready for the Leicester city game. At last some good news with at least 10 days full training for them. If it's true then I'd go with (assuming no truth to the Becker/Firmino CV-19 contact rumour and no further infections) :

Neco at RB for his pace but can Tsimikas play there too ? Or swap sides with Robbo?

Bench from :
Adrian, Tsimikas, Williams (faster than Phillips), Milner, Jones, Keita, Minamino, Shaq, Origi.
Will Fabs be available?

Firmino and Alisson were involved with Brazil last night, so they’re fine.

Bobby scored the only goal aswell.

Any guess how many penalties there will be in this game?

pen.jpg
missed.jpg

Bench from :
You never have Thiago playing as an AM

He would be just totally ineffective in that position

Was grumbling about our injuries to a Leicester fan and he reckons they are just as bad.

Ricardo, Söyüncü, Castagne and Ndidi still out and Forfana is doubtful.

It's easy to focus on the negatives without looking at the opposition, and considering their perspective. Everybody still fears us for good reason.

Have faith guys. With a bit of luck we can still do this.

i didn’t want to say this but we were all concerned with being knackered in that match last season and pounded them. Same again hopefully
Yeah I don't rate them. Rodgers is gonna try to be a tactical genius again and we're gonna punish them.
So yeah, we might miss a few players but the ones we have available are good enough to beat them.

I think the concern is more about Vardy running through a defence made up of Matip and a local window cleaner.
Yes that is a valid concern, but they need to worry about us more.
Vardy will be isolated upfront chasing lost causes.

I was my most reserved with a score prediction last season with this fixture. I’m doing the same this year.

3-1 to us.

Bench from :

Appaz Salah is now a doubt for this game, not confirmed out, because it was moved one day.

Appaz Salah is now a doubt for this game, not confirmed out, because it was moved one day.
I didn't think he had a chance of playing against Leicester and most probably wouldn't anyway with a lack of training for 2 weeks.

I didn't think he had a chance of playing against Leicester and most probably wouldn't anyway with a lack of training for 2 weeks.

7 day quarantine in Egypt, can return with a negative test. 1 week without training wont matter.

Robbo is a doubt for his int'l game.
WHAT THE FUCK?
A doubt - you've qualified ...
Good. He cramped up badly at the end of the Serbia game so likely it's related to that and he hasn't recovered fully. Should be more than fine for Leicester.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom