• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool vs Leicester City (PL) 19.15 Sunday 22 Nov.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maddock said Thiago is back in training shortly, so we’ll ser.
Fabinho back in training this week.

I'd play Shaqiri over Jones and Keita, he's a risk but he's better than both of them. Fabinho and Matip are the obvious options at the back, but we might want a bit of pace in there against Vardy, otherwise if he breaks that offside trap he'll tear us a new one.

-----------------Allison-----------------
Williams-Matip--Fabinho--Robbo-
----------------Gini---------------------
---------Milner-----Shaqiri----------
--Jota--------Firmino-------Mane-

I'd play Shaqiri over Jones and Keita, he's a risk but he's better than both of them. Fabinho and Matip are the obvious options at the back, but we might want a bit of pace in there against Vardy, otherwise if he breaks that offside trap he'll tear us a new one.

-----------------Allison-----------------
Williams-Matip--Fabinho--Robbo-
----------------Gini---------------------
---------Milner-----Shaqiri----------
--Jota--------Firmino-------Mane-
Williams was injured playing for Wales. Can only see Milner playing RB now unless Hoever is still with us and not on loan?

Henderson could be fit for the Leicester game. Sent home from the England squad as a pre caution because of a sore back.

I'd snap your hand off for a draw. Won't happen though. We will be insipid in defeat.

It would be textbook Liverpool to get clattered by villa and then four weeks later beat the league leaders (I know) with a whole new back four and however many other first teamers missing.
We'd then lose the following match obv

It would be textbook Liverpool to get clattered by villa and then four weeks later beat the league leaders (I know) with a whole new back four and however many other first teamers missing.
We'd then lose the following match obv

"Textbook Liverpool" explain?? stop chatting shit

It was the win against Leicester (and the nature of it) last season that made me think we’re winning the league and it could be this game (albeit early) that would make me think the same if we were to do it in a great performance in this one.

Thiago hasn’t made an appearance in any of the club pictures at the new training facility.

Thiago hasn’t made an appearance in any of the club pictures at the new training facility.
To be honest, i am not surprised, he was a sicknote before he even arrived. But this season the FA's schedule will probably lead us to rename our club to CripplePool FC. Just wonder if we will even have a team left standing by the end of Christmas. I reckon Matip will give 10 minutes in the next game before he goes off injured..

To be honest, i am not surprised, he was a sicknote before he even arrived. But this season the FA's schedule will probably lead us to rename our club to CripplePool FC. Just wonder if we will even have a team left standing by the end of Christmas. I reckon Matip will give 10 minutes in the next game before he goes off injured..
Jesus Christ ... did you see that fucking tackle ?! I'm surprised he finished the match.

From recent posts, I think moron is either on a windup ... or he's spiraling. I hope it's the former.

Another Liverpool injury scare? Rhys Williams left out of England U21s clash as a ‘precaution’ with Reds running out of centre-backs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom