• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool vs United : PL Sunday 16th December 16.00

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get why some of you would prefer us to win while keeping Mourinho in the job, but I'd really like it if we beat them 6-0 and he was fired in the morning.

Nah I wouldn't, they'd get that fresh feeling all the arsenal fans got when Wenger left, just in time for Christmas.

I'm torn TBH. It would be fab to humiliate those tossers, but I wouldn't want Zidane or someone like that coming in and relighting the fire under them.

It's an academic argument really because I don't think we will rip them to shreds. They'll park two buses and an elephant in front of de Gea and will use every trick in the book to frustrate us. I reckon we'll win, but I don't expect a thrashing.

I think we will lose.
I havnt expected us to beat them since about 1990

I'm expecting another dull draw. Mourinho will park the bus big time. He's going to try and make it a scrappy game and then hopefully Nick one from a set piece. It's fellaini I'm worried about. He always plays well against us. Plus last time lukaku beat up Lovren. I hope it's van dijk on lukaku this time.

Don't be jumping on my bandwagon

My prostate is taking all the flak for us losing

We aren't winning.

Salah never scores v united.

Firmino is in a bad patch and won't get an assist.

Mane has lost his shooting boots and won't be making it 2-0.

van Dijk hasn't scored from a corner for ages, so that won't happen either.

Just got invited into corporate. The last time I got invited into corporate I didn't shit my pants and we won one nil

A downside of going corporate is that there are certain to be a couple of Manc-supporting arseholes in your group! :D

Rumours going around that Lallana will start in midfield with Henderson and Wijnaldum.

Just got invited into corporate. The last time I got invited into corporate I didn't shit my pants and we won one nil
If you see the BT table tell Lee thanks for NOT giving Andy a ticket.

Liverpool: Alisson, Clyne, Lovren, Van Dijk, Robertson, Fabinho, Wijnaldum, Keita, Mane, Salah, Firmino.
Subs: Mignolet, Henderson, Sturridge, Moreno, Lallana, Shaqiri, Camacho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom