• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool vs Villa match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obvious, tiresome, boring, irritating cos we're being beaten & outplayed.

If we were 3-0 up & he'd contributed fuck all I daresay we wouldn't mind, as it is, we're all a tad irritated without you being a prick, so pack it the fuck in.
On the balance I'd say we've been the better team.

Honestly only Lovren and Lallana were poor in that half. Everybody else did okay. Maybe Coutinho was a bit sluggish.

Probably deserved a goal but could've easily conceded another as well.

Blame @Fabio

Every time he fucking goes the match it's the same old story. I went to 14 last year and we won them all

There was a lack of understanding in our attacking play, which is pretty understandable, and our typically poor defensive play. That said, Villa are decent, and I think with some minor adjustments, we could easily break them open, especially considering how I thought we grew into the game a little bit.

No one in the attack seems to know where they're meant to be.
Understandable considering the lack of time playing together & the lack of time playing for Liverpool full stop.

As for Coutinho, he rarely knows where he should be but the players around him & his usual skill means it's often an asset. Not today, obv.

Pissed off with Coutinho's performance. Expected him to run the show with both Sturridge and Sterling not playing.

sackofshit started the nerves. stop fucking praying and focus on football, you bell. lol-ana or costa?

Countinho has been wank, as has been happening too much as of late. I'd take him off for Sterling, maybe consider taking the lazer off for Lambert too, and go to the diamond. Hendo has been decent, but I'm not sure what him and Gerrard are meant to be doing.

Balotelli's movement is rather poor, we've been spoiled by how good Sturridge is in this regard.

Coutinho for Lambert, switch to a diamond.

If needs be then change Gerrard for lucas (i think playing in a diamond could give them space in front of our back four).

Why anyone would be dumb enough to write off lallana already is beyond me. Good grief.

Not unexpectedly we are looking like the understanding isn't there. However let's not ignore Villa, they have been very very good at set pieces and in defence they have been extremely very well organised with their central midfield pushing up very hard on our central midfield, especially whenever we pass it through to Coutinho who it seems to me is being asked to be the sole creative force, making it far too easy for Villa to marshall him.

When Gerrard has spread it wide left or right has been when we have caused problems and we need to get Lallana and Markovic on the ball more, instead of trying to play the majority through Coutinho.

Note : Modo has reminded me of just why I had him on ignore for so long, he's being an uber cunt and ruining yet another match thread .. it's what he does best.

Countinho has been sank,.........

I don't think he's been wank at all. What has happened is that when advanced Westwood and Cleverly are all over him, when deep he gathers the ball but faces the massed ranks Villa have set up. And we are relying too much on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom