• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool vs Villa match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
As if. Why didn't you tell me this last time you came the match with us?
I lied, it was lfc fan wifi.

be3064b5b45ced01db10643d423efc0e.jpg

Borini with a double to save us the points?!

This has been exceptionally poor. How Lambert always out thinks Rodgers when better managers can't is a complete mystery to me.

I hate to say this so early into his career with us but I think balotelli is dead average. A show boat motd player who'll never be prolific and might score about three worldys a year. I expect to be vilified for this post but I can't help this feeling I have about him.

I hate to say this so early into his career with us but I think balotelli is dead average. A show boat motd player who'll never be prolific and might score about three worldys a year. I expect to be vilified for this post but I can't help this feeling I have about him.

I'd guess a good few feel the same way, I didn't want him but I hope somehow he comes good.

78 mins already. Fuck me the clock is flying away.

Cant see us scoring today. Sadly.

if we're going to get a goal it will have to be from a set piece , i can't see us scoring from open play .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom