• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool's Summer Transfers : Speculation & Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least he'll only have one year left on his deal, and with not wanting to renew it, it will force PSG's hand a bit when it comes to the transfer fee.
That's true, though look at how much Hazard went for. I think he had 1 year left didn't he?

That's true, though look at how much Hazard went for. I think he had 1 year left didn't he?

Indeed, and the fee will be massive but PSG will have their hand forced a bit more regardless in the negotiations with him not wanting to renew it.
Hazard went for 115 mill with one year left on his contract, and Mbappe will be more than that. Which probably rules us out, if he doesn't say that we are his prefered club to join. That is probably our only hope, if there is any.
The fee, wages and agent fees makes it sound so unlikely to be honest.

James Pearce saying there will be #NoMoreTransfers

======================
Liverpool have only had to pay around £9.5 million in total in initial payments for the two players and part of that’s been covered by the sale of Ki-Jana Hoever to Wolves for £9 million potentially rising to £13.5 million.

Does he really believe that? Once again they're viewing LFC in isolation. Most clubs are doing the same. So the £9.5m spent is NOT being covered by Wolves paying us £9 because THEY are paying THAT starting with a fraction of the total as an initial payment.

Pearce really seems to have dozed off at the Athletic. 'The addition of a midfield playmaker capable of dictating play' - that'll be a playmaker, then, James. Wakey wakey!

Ivic was asked about Sarr and captain Troy Deeney - who is also expected to leave Watford - in his press conference ahead of Saturday's Championship clash against Luton Town.
He said: “At this moment I cannot count on them. That means from my first day here I am only thinking about players that are available to play.
“So what will happen before the end of the transfer window? Will they be with us or not? From the moment when I have a player that is ready to play for Watford FC, I start to count on them and I start thinking about him.
“If at the moment he is in another group because of different reasons I don’t count on him and I don’t think about him.”

It was clearly Jota or sarr and seemingly the payment structure on Jota sealed the deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom