• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool's Summer Transfers : Speculation & Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then what will happen!?

Then ownership has to change or one team cant participate. Happened with RBs Leipzig and Salzburg. Salzburg is no longer owned by Red Bull although they retain close ties. Just read this recently.

Edit: actually I'm wrong. UEFA investigated and found that the two clubs were operationally distinct enough. So another UEFA rule applies selectively....

If we don't buy anyone, and our closest rivals do, then I would imagine the league table to finish as below

1. Man City
  2. Chelsea
  3. Liverpool
  4. Man Utd

I think they’ll be mentally sound seeing as they’ve been pissing about since February.
All depends on if they expect games to be easy and they think they have won the game before the ball is kicked and also not up for a fight. Its the PL, not some shitty Spanish leagu - nearly every team has some fight in them.

Moron & co are right, this team is bound to fade.

After all, its not as if they went all the way to a European Cup final only to suffer a bitter defeat, then come back the next season to win it; nor did they come second in a titanic league struggle missing out by just 1 point with a record haul, only to come back the next season and win it.

No, they have no character, and the pressure of being defending champions is going to cause them to fade to mid table obscurity

We won the league with 7 games or whatever it was to spare, and that was without making a single first team signing in summer or Jan.

I reckon we’d manage to finish top 2 again barring no injuries but 21/22 season we’d need to invest heavy.

We signed Minamino in Jan mate but he hardly featured much we were just easing him in

I think hes featured enough to show us hes nowhere close to the level of our first team. People have speculated hes going to compete for Firminos place in the team, he looks more like competing for Lallanas spot on the bench.

I don't want to hear any negativity today - its a day of celebrations. Can one of the mods develop a "Mute all the pessimistic fuckers" button please, cos there seems to be too many to do it individually

I don't want to hear any negativity today - its a day of celebrations. Can one of the mods develop a "Mute all the pessimistic fuckers" button please, cos there seems to be too many to do it individually

Muting impossible.
Only shooting - is that ok or too extreme?

technically, you won't be "hearing" any negativity here...

Oooooh ya bastard.

Self mute button pressed for 24hrs.

We will celebrate and when next season finished we will not hold JK to account for any failings because the owners failed to sanction any spending on new players. Is that pessimistic?

Last edited:
I think hes featured enough to show us hes nowhere close to the level of our first team. People have speculated hes going to compete for Firminos place in the team, he looks more like competing for Lallanas spot on the bench.

Yeah, 410 minutes of first team football is obviously more than enough.... Give him time.

I'd rather FSG dug deep this summer and covered our weak areas, and we spent fuck all next year jan/summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom