• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Luis Alberto - SIGNED fap fap fap - Fuck you Doc Mac, fuck you right in the face'

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair Cristiano Ronaldo had made 14 starts in Portugal when United paid 12m for him at 17 years old.

You have to take risks with mercurial talent, and everyone who speaks about this kid says hes the show.

To be fair Cristiano Ronaldo had made 14 starts in Portugal when United paid 12m for him at 17 years old.

You have to take risks with mercurial talent, and everyone who speaks about this kid says hes the show.

agree, and hope this guy turns out good, but CR was 17 and the potential had time to develop, this lad is 20 and hasn't the the top league flight alight...

This is enough for me to think Ok lets give it a go:

2009–2012 Sevilla B 77 (58)
2011– Sevilla 7 (5)
2012–2013 → Barcelona B (loan) 35 (26)

But can he do it on a winter night away at Sto...

We'll see...

Daily mail:

Liverpool are closing on a £5million deal for Sevilla winger Luis Alberto.
The 20-year-old has been on loan at Barca B and expected to stay at Sevilla but the cash-strapped club are willing to make a sacrifice if Liverpool agree to supplement the deal with add-ons up to £8million.

just checked, don't think this lad is even in the u21 squad, so if the price of 6-9m is right, it seems an awful lot to pay for a kid who has hardly played any top flight football and is not even good enough to be in the u21 team.

He did earn his 1st cap for Spain U21 in Jan due to his good performances with Barca B last season though. Came on as a sub for Valencia's Paco Alcacer in their match against Belgium U21 on 5 Feb.

Carvajal is the only 'survival' to make it to the Under 21 European Championship, such is their depth of squad.
Goalkeepers: Dani Sotres (Racing Santander), Kepa Arrizabalaga (Athletic Bilbao)

Defenders: Dani Carvajal (Bayer Leverkusen), Jordi Amat (Rayo Vallecano), Sergi Gómez (Barcelona), Ignasi Miquel (Arsenal), Alejandro Grimaldo (Barcelona), Jon Aurtenetxe (Athletic Bilbao)

Midfielders: Suso (Liverpool), Rubén Pardo (Real Sociedad), Pedro Obiang (Sampdoria), Oliver Torres (Atlético Madrid), Saúl Ñíguez (Atlético Madrid), Juan Bernat (Valencia), Pablo Sarabia (Getafe)

Strikers: Paco Alcácer (Getafe), Gerard Deulofeu (Barcelona), Luis Alberto (Barcelona)

erm, countinho had player like 20 games for inter and a load of games of espanyol, has this guy ever played for the first team in the top flight?

Share your concern mate, especially in terms of the fees in relevance to his experience. However, it is worth noting that he got more game time in his 3 seasons (98 starts) with Sevilla B (2 seasons Segunda B - like England's League 1) and Barca B (1 season Segunda Division - similar to England's Championship) than Coutinho did in his Vasco, Inter and Espanyol spells, albeit not at as high a level (almost double the mins played). He also have a couple of sub appearances for Sevilla 1st team.

Coutinho only signed on loan for Espanyol in Jan that year and in almost half of the games he started (14), he did not last the full match (sub out 6 times).

(I'm not trying to compare him to Coutinho here, just addressing the games played/experience concern. ;))

Sevilla's DOF Mochi also said in an interview that he did not expect Barca to take up the option to sign him because of the fee and various add-on variables stated in the clause. He said the loan will serve to develop him for the first team and that he, alongside the likes of Salva, Jozabed, and Alberto Moreno también were part of his 4 year plan to make the step up from Sevilla's academy to 1st team/top flight football. Named José Campaña (Sevilla) and José Carlos (now with Rayo Vallencano) as examples of success under such system.

http://www.diariodesevilla.es/artic...rto/es/los/mayores/aciertos/hemos/tenido.html

In another article on his loan expiry at Barca B, it was reported that Unai Emery has watched him live a few times this season and is ready to promote him to the 1st team if no satisfactory offers are received. Also mentioned fans were initially unhappy with his loan to Barca B when news first broke out because they felt he was ready for Sevilla's 1st team.

http://deportes.terra.cl/equipos/es...9e194e9137f1f310VgnVCM20000099cceb0aRCRD.html

Correspondent from Mundo Deportivo

Andreas Vou ‏@AndreasVou89 4h
Liverpool's signing of Sevilla's Luis Alberto will happen quicker if Barça agree to loan Gerard Deulofeu to the Andalusians. #LFC #FCB

Trequartista ‏@Gambetta_10 2h
@AndreasVou89 Have you seen much of L.Alberto? How good is he? Who would you compare him to? Thanks.

Andreas Vou ‏@AndreasVou89 1h
@Gambetta_10 Not seen him loads but very impressed in the times I have. Big prospect. Balance, first touch and composure stand out.

Andreas Vou ‏@AndreasVou89 2h
@AnfieldMole Liverpool's signing of Luis Alberto will happen quicker if #Barça agree to loan Gerard Deulofeu to Sevilla

LiverpoolFC News ‏@LFCTransferNRS 2h
@AndreasVou89 Does that mean Alberto to Liverpool will surely happen at some point?

Andreas Vou ‏@AndreasVou89 2h
@LFCTransferNRS Most likely. Sevilla have $$$ problems &need a Navas replacement. They'd rather sell Alberto for cash & get Deulofeu on loan

Judging from the highlights, he plays as one of the attacking midfielders or on the left wing, cutting inside. Doesn't look very quick, but has a good eye for a pass (it would be strange if he didn't, playing for Barca B) and a great right-footed shot - lots of power and control. I don't think he is a playmaker in the Xavi/Iniesta mould, he seems more like goal-scoring oriented midfielder, kind of like Meireles (when he played for us) or Mendieta. Spain didn't have too many players of this type in recent years, they were too busy breeding the Xavi/Iniesta clones or pure wingers like Navas/Joaquin. Interesting player.

I hope you're not refering to ability

Hansen, since you think every player we're linked to is great and we should sign everyone - is there any point in doing this ?

I know you've never seen him play and had never heard of him before we were linked. So I don't think you know anything about his ability

Hansen, since you think every player we're linked to is great and we should sign everyone - is there any point in doing this ?

I know you've never seen him play and had never heard of him before we were linked. So I don't think you know anything about his ability

Firstly, thats BS. Secondly, thats right. I know nothing about him or how good/bad he is or could be.
But neither do you and dont even pretend otherwise. Some people that know the league better than anyone says he would get into any team besides the top two. Which you cant say at all about Pacheco. Thats why I'm struggeling to see the comparison. Which is lazy at best.
He might turn out shit or he might turn out good. Lets hope its the latter.

Thirdly, fuck you for that shite post and fuck off Oncy for liking it.

I read the "touch of Pacheco's about him" to be related the the hype surrounding him? I don't think he would be a starter for us, but wouldnt be surprised if he got a run of games like Suso did to see whether he can hack it..

God knows. Luis Alberto is an established player in the Segunda and Segunda B. Pacheco moved straight from the Acadamy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom