• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match Luton (H) - Wed 19:30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brizzle

Deposed match thread starter
Going early on this thread. Tricky little fixture before the LC final.

I think we’ll rest Robbo but rest kind of picks itself.

Kelleher

Bradley
Konate
Virgil
Gomez

Endo
Macca
Gravy / Elliot

Salah
Gakpo
Nunez

Diaz probably needs a rest so I’d get Gakpo on. Diaz will start the final.

We need to trust some kids to manage minutes of the CMs, specifically McConnell & Clark.

Kelleher

Bradley
Quansah
Van Dijk
Gomez

Endo
Macca
Elliott

Salah
Gakpo
Diaz

Klopp will use the 5 substitutions to sub Van Dijk, Macca/Endo, Bradders, Salah and Diaz.

Endo
Macca
Elliott

Salah
Gakpo
Diaz

Klopp will use the 5 substitutions to sub Van Dijk, Macca/Endo, Bradders, Salah and Diaz.

That’s a midget midfield - gotta respect Luton more. Gravvy will play on the back of today’s performance.

That’s a short-arse midfield. Gravvy will play after today’s performance.
I hope so, but I'm thinking that Elliott starts because he wasn't involved today also today, the heading was mostly done by our defenders.

Luton have a days less rest for this too, which feels rare when playing clubs who don’t play in Europe.

Taking into account we have a final 4 days later and this is Luton at home then my team would be;

Kelleher Gomez Quansah Virgil Kostas Endo Mac Grav Salah Gakpo Koumas/Gordon

Taking into account we have a final 4 days later and this is Luton at home then my team would be;

Kelleher Gomez Quansah Virgil Kostas Endo Mac Grav Salah Gakpo Koumas

LOL

Save the rotation for Saints after the league cup

LOL

Save the rotation for Saints after the league cup
Need I remind you we've lost 6 players in the last week.

Gomez Quansah Kostas aren't exactly terrible either...should be more than enough to handle these.

Ibou after today probably should be dropped, he was horrendous.

Considered Mcconnell for Mac too but Mcconnell on for Mac on the hour mark hopefully preplanned.

Need I remind you we've lost 6 players in the last week.

Gomez Quansah Kostas aren't exactly terrible either...should be more than enough to handle these.

We scraped a draw in the 95th min against Luton.

PL is focus number one. Rotate the final if we really need. Imagine if we drop points in this game chasing the perfect starting XI in the final of the Worthingtons cup

We scraped a draw in the 95th min against Luton.

PL is focus number one. Rotate the final if we really need. Imagine if we drop points in this game chasing the perfect starting XI in the final of the Worthingtons cup
True. We've also beaten stronger teams than Luton well with players like Gomez Quansah and Kostas........like West Ham in the 5-1.

Our squad players are more than capable of stepping in and helping us to win these games.

As long as it's not a team like we fielded at USG or Toulouse, we'll be alright.

The momentum matters from here on, game at home and we need to make sure that keep winning as much as possible. I just hope Klopp is smart to rotate players in specific positions and then sub them off to manage the game.

I don’t think Klopp will play Konate 3 times in 8 days. Quansah to start against Luton. Konate, Robertson and Lucho rested.

————Gakpo————-
Nunez——————-Salah
—-Gravy———Macca—-
————-Endo—————
Gomez————- @Bradley
——Van Dijk--Quansah—
————Kelleher————

Last edited:
Going early on this thread. Tricky little fixture before the LC final.

I think we’ll rest Robbo but rest kind of picks itself.

Kelleher

Bradley
Konate
Virgil
Gomez

Endo
Macca
Gravy / Elliot

Salah
Gakpo
Nunez

Diaz probably needs a rest so I’d get Gakpo on. Diaz will start the final.

We need to trust some kids to manage minutes of the CMs, specifically McConnell & Clark.
3 games in a week for Salah after a hammy injury is not a good idea.

We must rest players. We’ve lost half a team in a week.

City’s winning run has been halted so we need to keep the pressure up.

Kelleher

Bradley
Quansah
Van Dijk
Gomez

Endo
Macca
Elliott

Salah
Gakpo
Diaz

I'd keep Robbo at RB. Gomez needs a rest far more than Robbo. Otherwise that team should get it done.

The momentum matters from here on, game at home and we need to make sure that keep winning as much as possible. I just hope Klopp is smart to rotate players in specific positions and then sub them off to manage the game.
You HOPE Klopp is smart enough :eek:

I don’t think Klopp will play Konate 3 times in 8 days. Quansah to start against Luton. Konate, Robertson and Lucho rested.

————Gakpo————-
Nunez——————-Salah
—-Gravy———Macca—-
————-Endo—————
Gomez————- @Bradley
——Van Dijk--Quansah—
————Kelleher————
If Nunez felt anything I doubt he'll start. He's too valuable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom