• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

Man City (A) 12:30 - EPL - Saturday 25 Nov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, you can put in the same argument for Diaz. The fact is, Diaz is always the de facto starter in most people list, when his performance doesn't necessary justifies it. He is like the Postecoglou of Liverpool forums.
It does justify it because Diaz performs better than Jota….I’ve given you 4 league games where Jota started and did very little to convince anyone, we’re likelier to create a goal when Diaz is playing as he’s fearlessly explosive and looks to make things happen on a far regular basis to Jota, even though Jota’s likelier to put a chance away. 4 of Jota’s goals have come in the cups and that’s where he’s best suited. If you count Diaz goal at Spurs (which I do) then he’s on the same number as Jota in the league.

It does justify it because Diaz performs better than Jota….I’ve given you 4 league games where Jota started and did very little to convince anyone, we’re likelier to create a goal when Diaz is playing as he’s fearlessly explosive and looks to make things happen on a far regular basis to Jota, even though Jota’s likelier to put a chance away. 4 of Jota’s goals have come in the cups and that’s where he’s best suited. If you count Diaz goal at Spurs (which I do) then he’s on the same number as Jota in the league.
Personally I struggle to recall a game where Diaz left an impression, or tore down the left wing to create us a goal. So I'll have to respectfully disagree.

Personally I struggle to recall a game where Diaz left an impression, or tear down the left wing to create us a goal. So I'll have to respectfully disagree.

Take it you missed the Derby then?

Came on at Luton for 15 mins and did more than Jota did in 75.

But anyway back to the Jota being “criminally underrated” on here, or any other Liverpool supporters group, nah…unless he was being called useless or shit.

Last edited:
Well, you can put in the same argument for Diaz. The fact is, Diaz is always the de facto starter in most people list, when his performance doesn't necessary justifies it. He is like the Postecoglou of Liverpool forums.
He’s only in my 11 for this game and I would imagine most people’s because they acknowledge the fact we will be without the ball for most of the game and will need to hit City at pace on the counter. In that situation Diaz shades a starting spot over Jota. At home it would be Jota for me against virtually everyone.

I have a lot of respect for Dreamy, he knows we are losing this and so has sacrificed himself on the altar of Thread Starters to save Brizzle from the ignominy.

7 City players have withdrawn from international duty. Latest is Haaland. Everyone of them will be fit next Saturday, no doubt.

Doku vs Trent is going to be a massacre. My hope is that Konate plays and comes over to deal with him.

Rodri and Haaland withdrawn, they will be fresh and available against us. When are the SA lads back? I assume they will play both games and back friday at this rate.

7 City players have withdrawn from international duty. Latest is Haaland. Everyone of them will be fit next Saturday, no doubt.
Pretty standard stuff. At least it’s a level playing field both playing at that time.

Its not standard for us. The Haaland injury is real though.
I hope Virgil tells Koeman that he doesnt have to play against Gibraltar after Holland are qualified. Thats pointless minutes instead of getting a rest. Southgate will probably play Trent for 90 mins in a match which is close to being pointless as well.

Its not standard for us. The Haaland injury is real though.
I hope Virgil tells Koeman that he doesnt have to play against Gibraltar after Holland are qualified. Thats pointless minutes instead of getting a rest. Southgate will probably play Trent for 90 mins in a match which is close to being pointless as well.
And Trent will post it to his socials like the ego he is. Fucking pointless matches when you have City in a week and you’ve been largely shite since becoming VC.

You should read Buddhas post in the other thread. Please.
I have and I disagree. Posting a pic of himself with his back to the camera showing his no10 England shirt reeks of a player who hates where he currently plays. Klopp is trying to get the best out of him and giving him the VC is a decent tactic which sadly hasn’t worked so far.

Yeah, that was always the case. But his ankle isnt okay and will probably cause him some discomfort.

I have and I disagree. Posting a pic of himself with his back to the camera showing his no10 England shirt reeks of a player who hates where he currently plays. Klopp is trying to get the best out of him and giving him the VC is a decent tactic which sadly hasn’t worked so far.

No no, we're completely wrong and we best shut up about it, because it has been decreed that all his poor defensive performances when playing at right back for 5 years were actually good.

Yes, I think people on this little forum are likely to more about a player from odd sound bites and read tweets than a manager whom had worked with over 5yrs probably 6 hours a day. I will go with Klopp’s judgement on his character and the man to be VC.

Last edited:
Which could be good news because if Pep plays him with an injury maybe it'll be a hindrance. I can hope can't I?

He'll be fine unfortunately. It's not like the way he plays he runs all over the place. He just drifts in the finish the good work of doku/foden/grealish/any cunt on either wing

That ankle of his could give him some trouble.

Anyway, who cares. We’ve got Szobo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom