• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Man City (A) 12:30 - EPL - Saturday 25 Nov

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreambeliever

From Doubter to Believer (to doubter again)
Right huge game requires the most successful match thread starter from last season.

It feels like everything is against us for this game so it’s a bit of a free hit.

Depending on how internationals go and fitness then I’d be starting the following:

Ali
Trent
Ibou
Virgil
The Greek
Big Dom
Alexis
Curtis
Salah
Diaz
Nunez

They will have a lot of the ball and we need to stretch them on the break.

We are doomed. However, at this stage we just have to go along with this new order. If we win, Paddy will take us to the quad. If we lose, we can finally give him a 9 month ban.
Have faith brother! It’s also a win win!
Sit back and enjoy the ride.

When Dreamie said “we’re not winning the league this season” I didn’t expect he’d take matters into his own hands and actually fuck our season up by jinxing the fuck out of one of our most important games of the season!!!!

When Dreamie said “we’re not winning the league this season” I didn’t expect he’d take matters into his own hands and actually fuck our season up by jinxing the fuck out of one of our most important games of the season!!!!
It’s almost irrelevant. We never win there. Dropping points away to shite like Luton is why we won’t win the league.

There will be some key battles that we need to win in this.

Virgil vs Erling (obvious)
Trent vs Doku
Endo/Mac vs Alvarez
Szobo vs Rodri

We need to be absolute pressing beasts. Smother Rodri & Silva in the middle and be clinical when we break.

Nunez - Dias?
Salah - Gvardiol?
Diaz - Walker

Loads of tough ones in this one.

Such a shame its an early kick off.

Let's give it to the steady hand that shepherded us to fifth!

I guess there still are a lot of English voters in this forum.

There will be some key battles that we need to win in this.

Virgil vs Erling (obvious)
Trent vs Doku
Endo/Mac vs Alvarez
Szobo vs Rodri

We need to be absolute pressing beasts. Smother Rodri & Silva in the middle and be clinical when we break.

Stop posting!!!!

Dreamy just text me and said he'll delete this thread if it hits 19 pages (for 19 league titles) by 23rd Nov.

It’s almost irrelevant. We never win there. Dropping points away to shite like Luton is why we won’t win the league.

I will kick seven shades of shite outta you… ya wee jinxy skitter!!!!

We’re winning it.

I have spoken.

This is the way.

Jota is criminally underrated in here, scores in almost every game so far but get left out when it comes to the biggest match of the season.

I will drop Diaz for Jota.

Jota is criminally underrated in here, scores in almost every game so far but get left out when it comes to the biggest match of the season.

Yeah, that would be the only change I would make. He has a decent record against city too.

Situational. We will need to beat them on the break and Diaz will stretch them much quicker than Jota.

Ok let’s up the odds.

If we win,@Brizzle is barred from future EPL match threads and Dreamie get’s the job for life

Criminally underrated how? His all round play hasn’t been good enough for about 18 months.

He was shit against Chelsea, shit against Wolves and shit against Luton. Pretty average in the Merseyside derby too. Scores in almost every game so far? Well he didn’t score in any of those did he.

A clever player with great finishing ability.

Last edited:
Criminally underrated how? His all round play hasn’t been good enough for about 18 months.

He was shit against Chelsea, shit against Wolves and shit against Luton. Pretty average in the Merseyside derby too. Scores in almost every game so far? Well he didn’t score in any of those did he.

A clever player with great finishing ability.
Well, you can put in the same argument for Diaz. The fact is, Diaz is always the de facto starter in most people list, when his performance doesn't necessary justifies it. He is like the Postecoglou of Liverpool forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom