• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match Man United (A) - Sunday 15:30

There are times i want Donkey to become a bit of a raving nutter like a Cole Palmer and just bloody shoot !

The times he passed when he could've taken a swing....what's up with him ? Where's that killer instinct gone ?!

Two things that I am taking from this game..

1) Why when he been so poor that Nunez is the one who is subbed...? Nunez sets the goal up for Daiz and work Utd defenders more

2) We need to sell Salah and reinvest in a quaility striker. He has not really got it anymore, regularly for the amount of times that he is look for in play.

Also felt that Jones should have come on Earlier
Jones was arguably worse than Szobo

Would have
And Darwin... Played like a real league 2 striker today. In the pockets of a youth defender. I'd be tempted to get rid in the summer while people think he's somewhat good.
He was a bit shit and that slip was Andy Carroll-esque but I'd still feel more confident if he stayed on the pitch

Mo was our worst of attacker and Gakpo did nothing, again

Two things that I am taking from this game..

1) Why when he been so poor that Nunez is the one who is subbed...? Nunez sets the goal up for Daiz and work Utd defenders more

2) We need to sell Salah and reinvest in a quaility striker. He has not really got it anymore, regularly for the amount of times that he is look for in play.

Also felt that Jones should have come on Earlier
Nunez didn't set up shit. It was a fluke just like everything else he does.

Good fight back to draw. Unlucky overall but could easily have lost.

Had to win 10 league games in a row but we can win 7. Just have to hope Arsenal don’t win 10 in a row.

He put decent ball, after decent ball in. What the fuck are you on about? You cream over so many inconsistent, inferior players. Same old.
I was just having a laugh because of your post, maybe not the right time...

I hear Nunez is choatic, exciting, etc etc.

He's still not won me over though. All I see is poor decision making, poor passing, poor touch, poor finishing, poor link up play, poor dribbling.

But yeah, he's exciting though.

Had to win 10 league games in a row but we can win 7. Just have to hope Arsenal don’t win 10 in a row.

That’s not unlucky. That’s proper crap as we didn’t learn a single thing from the FA Cup tie.

He’s an inexperienced kid so no hard feelings long term, but god knows how everyone is banging on about strikers when Quansah’s schoolboy error cost us control of the game.

Because we should have been 4 up before the error happened. Yes, it was shite and a talking point, but I'd rather blame the 80m striker, the 50m winger, the 60m attacking mid and the 300k a week star winger

Errors can happen. That level of wastefulness as this level shouldn't

He’s an inexperienced kid so no hard feelings long term, but god knows how everyone is banging on about strikers when Quansah’s schoolboy error cost us control of the game.
Exactly, he is so easy to get at and him turning on the ball back inside his endemic of his game. Buy a CB in the summer as we need back up for Konate anyway who seems a bit unreliable fitness wise.

Tbh, I dont think any of the 3 teams win all of their reamining 7 fixtures.

Klopps has never had a handle on Man United, especially at Old Trafford. The attacking chaos he likes, and the high line, plays so much into their strengths, even in their banter years.

The ball from Quansah was just so poor and basic. Kids the world over are taught the world over not to play that ball. It's fundamentals. We were not clinical enough on the counter, not controlled or smart enough against the low block. Ultimately this side cannot just depend on last minute winners.

Extremely frustrating. Still plenty of games to go, but we'll have to win out to have a chance.

Like, if we had 10 shots on total, I'd blame quansah more

We had 28 shots, 12 on target. And no one here would dare say it was an onana masterclass because he had to do fuck all for the efforts

We should have been out of sight by then, everyone should be banging on about our experienced, international strikers, because they were fucking shite.

That Darwin chance in the second half when he should have cut it back to Szobo

Disappointing but as fans we have to also keep the head. The league isn’t over of course.

Two things
1. We are starting to bottle too many big games
2. Our strikers are just not natural finishers bar Diogo

Klopp logic, Konate fit enough to be on the bench. Not fit enough to start, despite playing 90 mins a few days ago.

I wonder what was the reasoning for him over Konate? Not fully fit?

Didn't think he had a bad game overall but there's always a bigger risk for errors when you play inexperienced players in a game like this

Like, if we had 10 shots on total, I'd blame quansah more

We had 28 shots, 12 on target. And no one here would dare say it was an onana masterclass because he had to do fuck all for the efforts
But not all of them were that clear chances. The XG end of first half was 1.6, we already have a goal so not huge difference. Sometimes, we have to close out games and we are incapable of it and Quansah has been begging to be bummed like that for the last 10 games. he hasn't learnt.

Back
Top Bottom