• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Mario Balotelli

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may be getting all revisionist n shit, but I can’t remember Andy Carroll – at his absolute fucking worst – being as bad as that shite today. If he played for anyone else we’d be pissing ourselves laughing.

What a fucking shambles of a performance. It got to the stage where our own players were too embarrassed for him to continue shouting at him to stop shooting. The only reason Brodge didn’t hook him was to save face.

I wouldn’t mind about the shit shooting, and the terrible missed chances, were he actually giving a fuck. But the thing I can’t stand is this throwing your hands up at others when they don’t pass it onto your right toenail bullshit. Enrique pinged one at him, and it didn’t go to the foot he wanted so he had a go at Enrique. Erm Mario, you’re playing like a fucking leper son, don’t be waving your fucking arms at anyone.

Reactions: Fox
The goal from Sterling's quick free kick - several QPR defenders had their backs to the ball, but even they turned around before Balotelli, who was STILL oblivious to what was happening seconds before the ball was in the back of the net. He is absolutely exasperating.

let's hope he doesn't have a twitter account because that's not going to lighten his mood any... actually he does use twitter doesn't he

B0URS2DCcAEFRJ4.png

Some of you guys are so fucking bad when it comes to Heskey - I remember in his first season with us or was it the second - Owen was injured and he virtually carried the team. It was only when Owen was fit that most of the time he did his work to support Owen. I am pretty sure that he managed to score within his first 7 games of joining us too in the PL. Come on guys !!! - or rather Come on Mario - if you are a striker you have got to put away the type of chance he had today. fucking hell !!!

Some of you guys are so fucking bad when it comes to Heskey - I remember in his first season with us or was it the second - Owen was injured and he virtually carried the team. It was only when Owen was fit that most of the time he did his work to support Owen. I am pretty sure that he managed to score within his first 7 games of joining us too in the PL. Come on guys !!! - or rather Come on Mario - if you are a striker you have got to put away the type of chance he had today. fucking hell !!!
Peter Crouch - 19 games, 4 months from when he joined till he finally scores 42 goals over 3 seasons with Liverpool.

Peter Crouch - 19 games, 4 months from when he joined till he finally scores 42 goals over 3 seasons with Liverpool.

We were never replacing anyone big with Peter Crouch - many of us did not expect much from him, and I was of the opinion at the time that he was our Lambert of the day which is why I don't care if Ricky turns out good or big - a plan B type striker if you like. Yeah Rafa played him loads, and his contribution and the areas he covered on the pitch was probably significantly higher. He at least made an impact in the games he did not score and due to his size caused problems for opposition defenders. This Mario guy does fuck all and has achieved fuck all since joining us.

Balotelli is at his best when he plays with another striker up top ...

That being said, his finishing was horrendous yesterday ... was shooting from ridiculous angles.

Even if Balotelli picks up his act, do you really think that's its gonna solve our problems? Balotelli could score a hattrick every game and we'd still find a way to fucking draw 3-3.

Balotelli is at his best when he plays with another striker up top ...

That being said, his finishing was horrendous yesterday ... was shooting from ridiculous angles.

Even if Balotelli picks up his act, do you really think that's its gonna solve our problems? Balotelli could score a hattrick every game and we'd still find a way to fucking draw 3-3.

I don't know what the answer is to our defence but - but maybe it is just the way we will be if we are to adopt BR tactics of attack. The difference this year is that it hurts more as we don't score quickly enough to put the game beyond the opposition.

Just a couple of weeks back we were talking about Swagotelli and Ballertelli. Now it is Hesketelli. I think the criticism on his ability is a bit over the top...but the criticism on his lack of application and seeming apathy towards working hard for the team is more than justified.

Heskey could never be accused of not working for the team. Rafa would have loved to have Heskey as his striker.

Yeah, I'm done with Ballotelli after today. He looks completely out of his depth in the Premier League.

Hopefully we can recoup £12M from somewhere.

Borini looks our best option. He offers some movement at least.

Balotelli hasn't been good but the over the top criticism with mixed in with some thinly veiled racist undertones from LFC fans are starting to make me feel uncomfortable.

I hope you're right
I don't think he is.

I'd love him to be great but I reckon he's too inconsistent. When he misses the ball could go anywhere - and it's exactly the same when he scores.

If he goes on a scoring run it'll be the equivalent of getting "heads" 10 times in a row while flipping a coin.

There's just something not right with his head now. It looks like he wants to try, but for some reason is not giving 100%, knows that, and tries to deflect it all the time as if it was somebody else's fault. And bring embarrassed by all the shit that is happening.

Have we put him on some meds to curb his aggression or something?

Mario is suffering from Sturridge being out more than most, with Sturridge in the side, the spotlight wouldn't be on him alone, and he'd be able to slowly grow into the team, however everyone's looking to him now and for someone who stays so cool, the pressure is clearly getting right to him. Lets hope Sturridges injury is only two weeks, not four.

Mario is suffering from Sturridge being out more than most, with Sturridge in the side, the spotlight wouldn't be on him alone, and he'd be able to slowly grow into the team, however everyone's looking to him now and for someone who stays so cool, the pressure is clearly getting right to him. Lets hope Sturridges injury is only two weeks, not four.

I can't see how a partner will stop him from missing open goals.

I can't see how a partner will stop him from missing open goals.

No, personal pride will do that. He needs to concentrate more and look to work his way out of indifferent form.

I'm sure he's feeling embarrassed and annoyed with himself.

Agreed. Sad that our own fans accept the bullshit peddled by the media and opposing fans about his contribution. He was far better than any of these revisionist tools allow. Pathetic.

The goal from Sterling's quick free kick - several QPR defenders had their backs to the ball, but even they turned around before Balotelli, who was STILL oblivious to what was happening seconds before the ball was in the back of the net. He is absolutely exasperating.

His all round lack of passion and will to win, coupled with a loss of form, and his ludicrous sulky attitude don't help. But his back being turned to that quick free kick just about sums him up. Dreadful signing. Another example of a manager thinking he'll be the one to turn around a player. Wouldn't have touched him with a barge pole myself. He often doesn't even look like he wants to be a footballer. Most perculiar.

Balotelli hasn't been good but the over the top criticism with mixed in with some thinly veiled racist undertones from LFC fans are starting to make me feel uncomfortable.
I'm glad you said it and not me :)
8 games in and we have 2 of our best players last season who both contributed nearly 60 goals, did we expect any better? When we bought Mario because pretty much only viable choice at the time, we knew what we were getting, did anyone somehow expect hard working pro without the flailing arms? We are where we are, no striker with any sort of form upfront and the only reason Mario is playing is coz we have crappy Borini and scouse Lambert. If there were any better options, Mario wouldn't start so let's just stop whinging and recognise we are pretty much fcked for the next 6 weeks up front, sooner we do lesst rubbish inappropriate comparisions.
I guess MArio should at least look busy but not sure how anyone can compare him with Heskey, it's all a bit emaressing and getting over the top here.
Hope we sell him and never buy anymore tall black strikers, it's gettting far too silly here with some of the comparessions.

The midfield yet again is an emaressment and has been consistently outplayed by some of the worst, QPR, WestHam etc.
Defence is worse than last season and don't want to mention Agger, but fck me he can't do any worse then currently Lovren and Skrtle.

Lovren is not playing well but skrtel was a disgrace. Just kicking it straight back to them like a school kid. No composure at all

If you think the criticism has been OTT and has included "racist undertones" let's have some quotes to prove it.

Brendan on talk sport this morning backing up Mario. He said that he plays much better with a strike partner. No shit. Maybe we should play him with a partner then.

Said this in the match thread yesterday. Couldn't believe it when I saw it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom