• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Match day 27 - Other Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsenal are a big worry..

But they will burn out for sure.

That being said it so important we win at the weekend.
They will go top for sure before we play city.. Mind games needed here... As beating city will test their mentality, especially with them having to play city. next.

City will be hurt, for sure, if we beat them.

Any other result, other than a Liverpool win plays right into Arsenals hands..

Be nice if Sheffield just started maiming people. Preferably with scimitars

They will go top for sure before we play city.. Mind games needed here... As beating city will test their mentality, especially with them having to play city. next.

They are, but as of now I only see them bullying lesser teams. Let's see how they do against City, Villa, Spurs, Brighton, Wolves and Man U.

Not sure about that last bit. If we were to draw, Arsenal will need to win at City to stay top. And they got it all to do against Porto before travelling to the Etihad

There's really no point looking at the League Table.

Every game is a cup final. Every opponent is a potential world-beater. Just focus on ourselves.

If we lose, just go again. Never stop fighting. That is all.

They are, but as of now I only see them bullying lesser teams. Let's see how they do against City, Villa, Spurs, Brighton, Wolves and Man U.

They seem on some absolutely dominant run like they were last year....until they dropped points and then the wheels came off.

Arsenal are certainly looking strong, but they would rather be in our position than theirs.

While I don't expect them to fall apart, this is pretty much the same team that has lost to the likes of Fulham, West Ham and Newcastle this season.

While many in the media are all over them, Arsenal do have the same vulnerabilities that we have.

Does anything actually ever go against Arsenal in terms of refereeing decisions or injuries? I know there was 1 incident with Gordon's goal where they lost to Newcastle, other than that though......

Does anything actually ever go against Arsenal in terms of refereeing decisions or injuries? I know there was 1 incident with Gordon's goal where they lost to Newcastle, other than that though......
Probably is, we just don't care about it.

Injury wise though no. They seem to just fucking smash it apart year on year and avoid ones to key players

Like. Last year they were "woe is us, we lost saliba". And? They had a more than capable backup, they were just to mentally fragile to overcome the one hurdle they faced

Probably is, we just don't care about it.

Injury wise though no. They seem to just fucking smash it apart year on year and avoid ones to key players
Over the course of a season a side could be as many as +/- 10 points better/worst off all down to referee/VAR decisions alone, they theory they cancel each other out we all know is a load of bollocks.

I'd say someone like Arsenal or City are nearer to the +10 and someone like us or Wolves are on the other end.

Over the course of a season a side could be as many as +/- 10 points better/worst off all down to referee/VAR decisions alone, they theory they cancel each other out we all know is a load of bollocks.

I'd say someone like Arsenal or City are nearer to the +10 and someone like us or Wolves are on the other end.
Hopefully they start to balance out at the business end of the season

Arsenal are certainly looking strong, but they would rather be in our position than theirs.

While I don't expect them to fall apart, this is pretty much the same team that has lost to the likes of Fulham, West Ham and Newcastle this season.

While many in the media are all over them, Arsenal do have the same vulnerabilities that we have.
Arsenal also have by far toughest run in including these amongst others :

Away
City
Brighton
Wolves
Spurs
United

Home
Chelsea
Villa

Hopefully they'll beat Porto to keep the fixture list congestion going.

Arsenal also bottled it big time last year. I'd imagine a fair few of their players will think about that in the run in.
If they lose to City then it will be interesting to see how they react.

You have to say Arsenal are playing the most scintillating football in the league at the moment. Doesn’t mean they are the best overall. But their attacking play is frightningly good, especially against teams like Sheffield United. They are fine-tuned to rip shit defences to shreds.

0:4 Havertz

As happy as they are with the results, most of my Arsenal supporting mates admit their team is a dreadfully boring watch most of the time

I mean I wouldn't know because I can't be arsed watching them but Playmo head learned from Pep and City are the deadest and least watchable successful team I've ever seen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom