• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Match Day 32 - Other Games (April 6th-7th)

dee

Part of the Furniture
Administrator
Saturday
Palace vs City

Wolves vs West Ham
Everton vs Burnley
Villa vs Brentford
Fulham vsNewcastle
Luton vs Bournemouth

Brighton vs Arsenal

Sunday
Sheff United vs Chelsea
Spurs vs Forest

Saturday
Palace vs City 0-3

Wolves vs West Ham 2-1
Everton vs Burnley 1-1
Villa vs Brentford 3-1
Fulham vs Newcastle 2-2
Luton vs Bournemouth 2-1

Brighton vs Arsenal 2-2

Sunday

Sheff United vs Chelsea 2-2
Spurs vs Forest 2-1

Palace have drawn against City twice in the last four games, one at home and one away.
Being optimistic, it might not be an easy three points.

Spurs V Chelsea and Brighton V Arsenal should be fun games to watch. Decent round of fixtures.

Saturday
Palace vs City 1-0

Wolves vs West Ham 0-0
Everton vs Burnley 0-1
Villa vs Brentford 0-0
Fulham vsNewcastle 0-0
Luton vs Bournemouth 0-0

Brighton vs Arsenal 1-0

Sunday

Sheff United vs Chelsea1-0
Spurs vs Forest 0-1

Saturday
Palace vs City 1-0

Wolves vs West Ham 0-0
Everton vs Burnley 0-1
Villa vs Brentford 0-0
Fulham vsNewcastle 0-0
Luton vs Bournemouth 0-0

Brighton vs Arsenal 1-0

Sunday

Spurs vs Forest 0-1

Utopia

Saturday
Palace vs City 1-0

Wolves vs West Ham 0-0
Everton vs Burnley 0-1
Villa vs Brentford 0-0
Fulham vsNewcastle 0-0
Luton vs Bournemouth 0-0

Brighton vs Arsenal 1-0

Sunday

Spurs vs Forest 0-1
No Luton win? Do you not want Everton to fuck off to the championship? Disappointed.

Its a simple formula that I have employed for the last few seasons in these threads: - teams I hate lose 1-0, teams I love win 9-0 (but someone once decreed that fixture shouldn't be in the "Other Games" thread, as, apparently "other" has to mean something), teams I have no interest in either way draw 0-0.

Don't go asking me to consider any other implication of don't care matches, it gets too complicated.

Wharton has been a great signing. Another Quality Palace signing too. Bad ball there though.

So KDB still been crap since he's been back? non sense. He has been electrifying mostly since his return.

KDB is immense. We are lucky he’s been out for much of the season.

GD gone.
& They're lucky they've never been in a situation during the season where they've had double figures for injuries.

They're also lucky they've never had any decisions go against them, blatant decisions.

& They're lucky they've never been in a situation during the season where they've had double figures for injuries.

They're also lucky they've never had any decisions go against them, blatant decisions.
Cheats

KDB is immense. We are lucky he’s been out for much of the season.

GD gone.
How so, they won playing first and added two to their GD.

We have to win against United tomorrow so that would be at least one to our GD

Last edited:
How so, they won playing first and added two to their GD.

We have to win against United tomorrow so that would be at least one to our GD

I doubt GD will be a factor against City. 3 point difference means we'd have to lose a game, whereas we're much more likely to draw one. It IS a big factor vis a vis Arsenal, but theirs is probably unassailable anyway.

I doubt GD will be a factor against City. 3 point difference means we'd have to lose a game, whereas we're much more likely to draw one. It IS a big factor vis a vis Arsenal, but theirs is probably unassailable anyway.
Oh I agree. I'm very much shitting tomorrow for some reason. I'm not bothered about GD at all. Just hope we can keep scraping wins

Fabio Carvalho with two goals so far today for Hull. That loan move was exactly what he needed.

Back
Top Bottom