• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Mid table team..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there will be some hammerings issued by us between now and January first.
I really do.

Aston villa
Newcastle
Wigan
and
Blackburn

are going to get fucking flayed I can feel it.

The coaching staff need to increase the shooting practice in training before we thrash anyone in the near future. It is becoming ridiculous, embarrassing even.

18 goals so far this season in the league speaks volumes about where we are as a team.

However our defense is rock solid.. Carra is a bench warmer for the rest of the season as far as I am concerned..

As far as being work in progress.. we are too far into the season to think that...

We should send Carroll out on loan to rebuild his confidence and bring in a proven goalscorer on loan in jan, someone who can bag a few goals... Who's availble ?

I don't think goals scored is an indictment on the team, just the strikeforce. The rest of the team is doing well.

I don't think sending Carroll on loan would build his confidence either. We'd just be accepting that he's a failure, and announcing that to the world. He's at an important stage of his development and we have to handle him correctly.

[quote author=Halmeister link=topic=47867.msg1441484#msg1441484 date=1323556085]
I don't think goals scored is an indictment on the team, just the strikeforce. The rest of the team is doing well.

I don't think sending Carroll on loan would build his confidence either. We'd just be accepting that he's a failure, and announcing that to the world. He's at an important stage of his development and we have to handle him correctly.
[/quote]

He's fucking shite people. Fucking shite. Time to wake the fuck up. He hasn't done a single thing of merit for us. Even his goals this season could have been scored by Dreamy ffs. Handling Carroll correctly = getting this miserable cunt off our books immediately and getting someone who can play football. I guaran-fucking-tee all of you he will never come good and the sooner we realize it and spend on a shit-hot striker, the better off we will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom