• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Midweek Matches 15/16 April

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to think what the worst result any title contender has ever had is. Nothing much stands out. I remember Utd losing a big match at West Ham in 1992 that cost them the title.
How could you forget ??

They didn't lose to West Ham, they drew, meanwhile we beat Blackburn 2-1 with a Redknapp free kick in the final minutes and yet they still won the league

Final of the Copa Del Rey tonight. Barca v Real. It will probably be a boss match.

Bet I end up watching Sunderland get destroyed by City instead.

At least I will miss Pepe. The cunt.

Poyet starting with Vergini. He clearly doesnt care anymore...

City will win 6-0
Everton will win 2-0

Neither of these matches on UK TV? Bizarre.

Glad I've got my dish, looking forward to supporting Sunderland for 3 minutes until city score.

haha ..i think the whole world knew an early goal was coming ...i saw the games had been going 3 mins , flicked over just knowing city would be leading already.

In saying that it should be 1-1 , o'shea should score that .

Fuck off O'Shea

City have only beaten Sunderland twice in the last 8 games. But I think Fernandinho killed that hope.

If Sunderland weren't so shit, they could be 2-1 up. That's the one thing holding them back really, their complete shitness. Give me a telestrator and I'll circle exactly where they are shit, and it'll be, more specifically, as much of the football pitch as can fit on a screen.

City look a little bit shaky. Almost as if some team gave them a good seeing to in their last match,

Pity Sunderland are shit, or they might be able to take advantage

Jesus christ. Sunderland are getting a lot of chances to fuck up. One of these days they'll fuck up and actually score one hopefully.

Borini had hours to pick a corner, and he still manages to blast it nearer the throw in line than the net.

Sunderland would be pretty good if their defenders weren't all terrible. They look really positive when they have the ball.

I can see Poyet being very successful at the top level somewhere.

Sunderland would be pretty good if their defenders weren't all terrible. They look really positive when they have the ball.

I can see Poyet being very successful at the top level somewhere.
Wes Brown, John O'Shea and Dossena. That's all that needs to be said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom