• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Midweek Matches 15/16 April

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn. Was hoping that was an injury. That's mean, but I don't give a fuck with the title on the line tbh.

I want City to win ... Would rather they finish 1st if it's not us, and 2nd if we're 1st ... CHelsea can fuck off.

Blueshite losing 1-0. I think a draw would be a good result as it would leave them level with arsenal which would make them beating city even more important.

Blueshite losing 1-0. I think a draw would be a good result as it would leave them level with arsenal which would make them beating city even more important.

Oh FFS. Not only do I want them to win cos I want them to take a CL place from Arsenal, I think both teams from Liverpool keeping going unbeaten is important mentally, for some reason.

There's a few ways of looking at it I suppose. I totally get LTW's point. I'd much rather City won the league than the Chavs.

But whatever happens, as of now, we need to beat Chelsea. So I still think it's a no brainer that City dropping points is a huge plus for us.

Oh FFS. Not only do I want them to win cos I want them to take a CL place from Arsenal, I think both teams from Liverpool keeping going unbeaten is important mentally, for some reason.

Don't tie our success to theirs, even magically, its certainly never been before.

There's a few ways of looking at it I suppose. I totally get LTW's point. I'd much rather City won the league than the Chavs.

But whatever happens, as of now, we need to beat Chelsea. So I still think it's a no brainer that City dropping points is a huge plus for us.

Yeah, being able to get away with a draw against Chelsea would be ace, cos that what's the cunt Mourinho is an expert at.

Personally I couldn't give a shite which of gets 4th spot. All I want is for Everton to put it up to City and beat them. Or least hold them to a draw. They can fight for 4th place whatever way they want after that.

Urm, what? Surely the only logical position is to hope that our immediate rivals lose points.

I'm still worried about Chelsea ... if City and us win our remaining games, we win the league. If City fuck up, and Chelsea manage to beat us in two weeks time, they win the league. Which do you prefer?

Yeah, being able to get away with a draw against Chelsea would be ace, cos that what's the cunt Mourinho is an expert at.
The cunts will just park the bus on us. I really hope they play Torres as their lone striker. Mourinho might think he'll be well up for a game against us. And then hopefully we make him look invisible.

I'm still worried about Chelsea ... if City and us win our remaining games, we win the league. If City fuck up, and Chelsea manage to beat us in two weeks time, they win the league. Which do you prefer?

I wouldn't sacrifice an additional 1% chance of us winning the league for a preference of who else wins it, and I suspect the percentage is a lot more than 1%.

Personally I couldn't give a shite which of gets 4th spot. All I want is for Everton to put it up to City and beat them. Or least hold them to a draw. They can fight for 4th place whatever way they want after that.

If Arsenal get 5th and win the FA Cup it means that Arse/Spurs/Man U will all be in Europa next season. Man U would be in it stupidly early.

I am glad we were beaten to Wickham
I never understood why we were supposedly interested he never looked a top prospect. Will Hughes is just the latest of a few Championship duds we've been linked to. Can't believe Sunderland shelled out £8m on Wickham he's worth less than half that.

If Arsenal get 5th and win the FA Cup it means that Arse/Spurs/Man U will all be in Europa next season. Man U would be in it stupidly early.

Exactly. Having Chelsea & City as rivals to the title again is enough, any advantage that we can get by Arsenal spurs & Utd being in that arsehole of a cup competition would be very welcome.

That Bolasie look decent. Palace away will be extremely tough.
Pulis, they work hard and are on an unbeaten run.

Hopefully they'll be safe from relegation when we play them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom