• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Midweek Matches 15/16 April

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh well thats still good, we can afford a draw against Chelsea now as long as we win the rest.

Yeah that was a MASSIVE result for us. Would have preferred a loss but even if they win their game in hand they'll still be 3 points behind us. That's all we need. Fuck me i can almost taste the title.

And there goes another twist and another turn in this race for the title, it just shows you how it easy it changes

Yep. How fragile our grip is too. Still no room for error really, as we have to play against Chelsea like we need the three points otherwise we won't be in the right frame of mind.

Great finish by Wickham for their second goal. Entertaining last 10 minutes.

Switched back over to "El Classico" now. Barca are so dull at the moment -the balance is all wrong. Messi looks out of sorts and Neymar doesn't deserve to keep his place ahead of Sanchez / Pedro. If the transfer ban is lifted I suspect there will be serious changes in the summer.

If Sunderland somehow manages a point at Stamford Bridge, I'll be buying some Sunderland kits and cheering them on in the fight for relegation

And there goes another twist and another turn in this race for the title, it just shows you how it easy it changes
Yep, just shows that we can't afford to take Norwich lightly at all. They're going to be fighting for their lives.

Sunderland not winning may be a bonus. They play Chelsea at the bridge next, means they can't relax going into that match.

We just have to keep thinking that the only way to get that title is to win every game - that is the only sure thing for us.

If Sunderland somehow manages a point at Stamford Bridge, I'll be buying some Sunderland kits and cheering them on in the fight for relegation
Mannone really cost them dear. Those extra 2 points could have helped them stay up.

Yeah that was a MASSIVE result for us. Would have preferred a loss but even if they win their game in hand they'll still be 3 points behind us. That's all we need. Fuck me i can almost taste the title.

Bit annoying that it looks like they will have the better goal difference at the end of the season, thats one of the reasons that equaliser was a real shitter, 4 point gap would have been so much sweeter, can't really complain though, we would all have taken the draw there before the game.

Yep. How fragile our grip is too. Still no room for error really, as we have to play against Chelsea like we need the three points otherwise we won't be in the right frame of mind.

The momentum has changed from City to Chelsea now. If Chelsea win their last 4 games they're champions.
Same goes for us obviously but with 3 wins and 1 draw.

Will be more twists and turns though...

The plus point for us is that City have suffered key injuries at just the right time. It's just a shame that the same can't be said for Chelsea.

Wow. Talk about having the points in the bag being important rather than having games in hand. Boss night of footy that.
Allows for a draw somewhere down the line, with our GD over Chelsea. Still rather we won the 4 games though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom