• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Midweek Matches 15/16 April

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always had more fear about Chelsea than City.

I'm not really arsed about tonight. I just want Sunderland to do them chav cunts at the weekend.

Yup. Petrified of them winning it - particularly with them still having to come to Anfield.

I can sympathize with LTW's point earlier in the thread.

The plus point for us is that City have suffered key injuries at just the right time. It's just a shame that the same can't be said for Chelsea.

Hopefully Atletico Madrid run them ragged, and the likes of Ramires, Terry and Willian pick up a knock that rule them out.

If Sunderland had held on we could have won the league at palace. We need to forget about draws. Win them all to fuck

Yes, this is what i was trying to say a few pages back, if Sunderland had won and we won our next 2 we would have been 4 points ahead of City and 5 ahead of Chelsea with 2 games left, thats presuming City and Chelsea win their other games as well.

And all of Barca's possession and probing was for nothing as Bale runs the length of the pitch to poke it through the legs of Pinto. Crap.

i hate bale , always have and always will but that was impressive speed and determination , he was 3 yards off the pitch at one point. Pinto is shite though . really shite .

Madrid in full flow are excellent to watch.
Barcelona I find are just plain dull to watch.

I'm starting to like Bale much more now that he doesnt play for Spurs.

Has gone a bit unnoticed but he's been excellent for Real for a while now.

bale should be decent for the price he cost .

madrid the new plastic flag waving cunts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom